October 31, 2014 | 1475 users online

Conditioner - Avon - Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Demeter2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm allergic!!!!! Eeek!!! I took a bath and a shower and both times I was fine until I used the conditioner. The Shampoo is ok. The conditioner, though, is another matter altogether. I think the products work well but I am clearly allergic to something in the conditioner because my skin was broken out into a rash and itched real, real, bad! Had to take an allergy pill to make the reaction go down.

Contains AHA, that may be it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Now, please keep in mind that I have used this conditioner ONE time so far - just opened the bottle and used it along with the 'poo (also by avon).

So far it seems OK - a mid-weight creamy conditioner with good hydration and de-tangling properties - but I have very fine hair and in a few weeks (or less) I will be better able to tell if this is building up ior weighing me down.

Also odd? The product contains a small amout of Glycolic acid (why? I dunno.) so if you are sun sensitive or glycolic sensitive you should know that. (Glycolic in a conditioner?? Hmmm??)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by alicebert

All I can say is wow. I am a blonde and highlight my hair regular, leaving it dry and brittle... Then I found this shampoo and conditioner from Avon at a bargain price! Under £2 for each bottle! Because of the low price tag I didn't expect much from these products but they proved me wrong. Left my hair silky soft, full of life and smelling AMAZING. Will purchase again and again until I find better (which will take a lot of beating due to the price aswell as the quality). Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product was not as great as I thought it would be and my hair was really knotty after I used it. Defiantly much better conditioners out there for the same price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by DrMH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product. I have been using this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo and argan oil (all within the same Avon line) for more than three months now and I love it. I have thick, wavy, fine textured, coloured hair that I wear in a chin length graduated bob. I wash, condition, blow dry and straighten my hair every day. And it always looks really good. Which is nice after years of battling with my hair. I patronise a high end hair dresser as I am really picky about my cut and it is really nice to be able to use a product that isn't as expensive as salon products but gives you the same results.

The conditioner is thick and rich has a mild aroma. I use about two tablespoons worth per wash and it covers my hair well. The excess rinses easily out of your hair while doing a very good job of conditioning. Definitely recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Avon Argan products. They are the only ones that I have used that actually tame my frizzy, flyaway, thin hair! This conditioner is not greasy like most. It is very light but does a wonderful job at conditioning! I was suprised! I will def buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this conditioner. It works well making hair easy to manage. The only thing I dont like in it is the smell. Smells like chemicals too much. I like herbal and flowery smells like Avon Naturals Raspberry and Hibiscus Volumising Shampoo.