Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner

Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Methylparaben, Choleth-24, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycolic Acid, Creatine, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract.

on 8/4/2015 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good conditioner. I have oily roots but frizzy and dull hair ends. After washing my hair look sleek and shine beautifully. Although it may weigh my hair sometimes. I use volume boosting conditioners interchangeably or just put non oily treatment on roots and leave this for my frizzy ends.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry and dull hair. It has been chemically cut and processed so much I feel like I have a huge frizz ball on my head. It is in much need of moisture so I thought I would try this. I didn't notice a difference after my first use, but after about a week I saw a drastic improvement! My hair is so shiny and looks healthy again. I swear this stuff locks in moisture unlike any other conditioner I have used. I leave it on for about 5 mins while in the shower and did this every other day for the first week. The best part about this is it didn't leave my hair weighing down and it smells great! I believe you can buy mini's to try this before you invest in a full bottle, but I promise you won't be disappointed! I ordered mine through my avon representative https://kristinangarza.avonrepresentative.com/ you can order from her or you can find your own at their website. You should definitely try this. The moroccan agran oil is a leave in treatment you can get as well. I put this on my damp hair and it helps contain the frizz. I don't know what I would do without this stuff and it costs me less than the Nexus moisture shampoo and conditioner I used to use.

on 6/6/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a truly wonderful conditioner! I have curly hair and it is hard to use just any ole product! It is nourishing and moisturizing. Absolutely love it!

on 9/22/2013 9:21:00 PM

I'm allergic!!!!! Eeek!!! I took a bath and a shower and both times I was fine until I used the conditioner. The Shampoo is ok. The conditioner, though, is another matter altogether. I think the products work well but I am clearly allergic to something in the conditioner because my skin was broken out into a rash and itched real, real, bad! Had to take an allergy pill to make the reaction go down.

Contains AHA, that may be it.

on 7/30/2013 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Now, please keep in mind that I have used this conditioner ONE time so far - just opened the bottle and used it along with the 'poo (also by avon).

So far it seems OK - a mid-weight creamy conditioner with good hydration and de-tangling properties - but I have very fine hair and in a few weeks (or less) I will be better able to tell if this is building up ior weighing me down.

Also odd? The product contains a small amout of Glycolic acid (why? I dunno.) so if you are sun sensitive or glycolic sensitive you should know that. (Glycolic in a conditioner?? Hmmm??)

on 7/21/2013 8:10:00 PM

All I can say is wow. I am a blonde and highlight my hair regular, leaving it dry and brittle... Then I found this shampoo and conditioner from Avon at a bargain price! Under £2 for each bottle! Because of the low price tag I didn't expect much from these products but they proved me wrong. Left my hair silky soft, full of life and smelling AMAZING. Will purchase again and again until I find better (which will take a lot of beating due to the price aswell as the quality). Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

on 6/14/2013 6:56:00 AM

This product was not as great as I thought it would be and my hair was really knotty after I used it. Defiantly much better conditioners out there for the same price.

on 5/21/2013 6:03:00 PM

This is an excellent product. I have been using this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo and argan oil (all within the same Avon line) for more than three months now and I love it. I have thick, wavy, fine textured, coloured hair that I wear in a chin length graduated bob. I wash, condition, blow dry and straighten my hair every day. And it always looks really good. Which is nice after years of battling with my hair. I patronise a high end hair dresser as I am really picky about my cut and it is really nice to be able to use a product that isn't as expensive as salon products but gives you the same results.

The conditioner is thick and rich has a mild aroma. I use about two tablespoons worth per wash and it covers my hair well. The excess rinses easily out of your hair while doing a very good job of conditioning. Definitely recommended.

on 2/27/2013 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love Avon Argan products. They are the only ones that I have used that actually tame my frizzy, flyaway, thin hair! This conditioner is not greasy like most. It is very light but does a wonderful job at conditioning! I was suprised! I will def buy again and again!

on 11/18/2012 9:27:00 PM

I liked this conditioner. It works well making hair easy to manage. The only thing I dont like in it is the smell. Smells like chemicals too much. I like herbal and flowery smells like Avon Naturals Raspberry and Hibiscus Volumising Shampoo.