Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo

4.2

on 4/8/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I've settled on this as my shampoo of choice. I have curly-kinky hair and a dry scalp. Other shampoos can and do work for me so it's not my ONLY shampoo but for my hair texture it works. It does not over-strip. The conditioner however, is the ONLY one I will use from here on out. I like the smell and the price.

on 3/30/2015 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have issues with my hair to say the least! So I am always looking for shampoo and styling products that will work with my curly hair and troubled scalp. :) I have went through the usuall variety of walmart, walgreens, nature store ect.
Well, after using this for a few days I can say that this is one of the best shampoos I have used and YES it lathers but I don't care! This left my testy hair nourished and perfectly moisturized. And my scalp non irritated!!!! I cannot tell you how important that is to me! I did use the conditioner as well and it was great. It's funny with *my* curly hair you can't under moisturize and you can't over moisturize or it will not curl properly. Well, this is just perfect for me!! Oh and one lovely thing; the price! What a bargain at $2.89 (on sale) Yay!

I just bought 5 backups so that I will not be out of this for at least a year! I have never done this with any other shampoo/conditioner ever in my life!

on 2/5/2015 2:35:00 PM

I have color treated, dry curly hair and prior to trying this shampoo I used the Fekkai glossing shampoo and conditioner which seemed to be the only thing to treat my hair. This shampoo has a great scent and leaves my hair glossy and shiny for 1/4 of the price.

on 2/3/2014 7:11:00 AM

I love this shampoo! I have short hair which is quite damaged because of bleach and this shampoo makes all the difference. It makes my hair soft, shiny and you can't tell that my hair is damaged. Very cheap and very effective!

on 10/9/2013 1:52:00 PM

I hated this shampoo for two main reasons: the scent & its overall inability to clean my hair. Not sure what a shampoo is good for if it can't clean AND doesn't smell nice. I have dry, damaged hair, so I don't want a heavy-hitter when it comes to cleansing, but it still needs to have SOME cleansing power. I can't really describe the scent, but it was kind of sickening. The formula is very liquid/ runny and just would not lather up (again, I don't need major lather and the associated damage, but a little would be nice). It was dirt cheap, so if you are looking to test out a moroccan oil shampoo, maybe this is the one to start with because so many of them are very pricey. It just was not for me.

on 7/21/2013 8:09:00 PM

All I can say is wow. I am a blonde and highlight my hair regular, leaving it dry and brittle... Then I found this shampoo and conditioner from Avon at a bargain price! Under £2 for each bottle! Because of the low price tag I didn't expect much from these products but they proved me wrong. Left my hair silky soft, full of life and smelling AMAZING. Will purchase again and again until I find better (which will take a lot of beating due to the price aswell as the quality). Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

on 6/29/2013 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got these on a promotion at $3.99 each (for 'poo and 'cond), as I had already tried the Argan Oil Treatment (aka MorrocanOil knock off) and I rather liked it.

I needed shampoo anyway or else I never would have done this (I am a hair snob and enjoy Kerastase and Redken Products), and when I smelled it out of the bottle it passed the "sniff test" - smells faintly of a floral/synthetic perfume.

I have used this shampoo exactly twice which is in no way enough to render a final verdict (especially since I have color treated, slightly dry, middle-aged, fne, thinning white-girl hair).

So far, so good - it is not stripping color.

on 5/21/2013 5:56:00 PM

I love this shampoo. I have thick, wavy, fine textured coloured hair. I wear my hair in a straight, chin length, graduated bob with a blunt cut fringe that I blow-dry and straighten every day. I bought this shampoo initially as the argan oil hair products sold at my salon here in New Zealand are very expensive ($50-$60 each). So I thought I'd try the Avon equivalent. I LOVE this product and I actually use the entire line. It leaves my hair soft, easy to manage and helps to protect it against the daily styling onslaught I subject my hair to. It cleans without stripping, the conditioner is really rich and it smells good. The bottles are also very good value as they are large and with daily washing they last me more than a month. I'm on my third set of bottles ( so more than three months use) and have no intention to stop using this product.

on 2/27/2013 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I just tried this shampoo and I love it. It does what it says. It has worked miracles for my hair!

on 11/30/2012 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this shampoo :) it is also cheaper than other brands which is great :) coz it does what it supposed to do :)

Popular Shampoos