August 1, 2014 | 1371 users online

Shampoo - Avon - Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by margiela

I love this shampoo! I have short hair which is quite damaged because of bleach and this shampoo makes all the difference. It makes my hair soft, shiny and you can't tell that my hair is damaged. Very cheap and very effective!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I hated this shampoo for two main reasons: the scent & its overall inability to clean my hair. Not sure what a shampoo is good for if it can't clean AND doesn't smell nice. I have dry, damaged hair, so I don't want a heavy-hitter when it comes to cleansing, but it still needs to have SOME cleansing power. I can't really describe the scent, but it was kind of sickening. The formula is very liquid/ runny and just would not lather up (again, I don't need major lather and the associated damage, but a little would be nice). It was dirt cheap, so if you are looking to test out a moroccan oil shampoo, maybe this is the one to start with because so many of them are very pricey. It just was not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by alicebert

All I can say is wow. I am a blonde and highlight my hair regular, leaving it dry and brittle... Then I found this shampoo and conditioner from Avon at a bargain price! Under £2 for each bottle! Because of the low price tag I didn't expect much from these products but they proved me wrong. Left my hair silky soft, full of life and smelling AMAZING. Will purchase again and again until I find better (which will take a lot of beating due to the price aswell as the quality). Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got these on a promotion at $3.99 each (for 'poo and 'cond), as I had already tried the Argan Oil Treatment (aka MorrocanOil knock off) and I rather liked it.

I needed shampoo anyway or else I never would have done this (I am a hair snob and enjoy Kerastase and Redken Products), and when I smelled it out of the bottle it passed the "sniff test" - smells faintly of a floral/synthetic perfume.

I have used this shampoo exactly twice which is in no way enough to render a final verdict (especially since I have color treated, slightly dry, middle-aged, fne, thinning white-girl hair).

So far, so good - it is not stripping color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by DrMH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo. I have thick, wavy, fine textured coloured hair. I wear my hair in a straight, chin length, graduated bob with a blunt cut fringe that I blow-dry and straighten every day. I bought this shampoo initially as the argan oil hair products sold at my salon here in New Zealand are very expensive ($50-$60 each). So I thought I'd try the Avon equivalent. I LOVE this product and I actually use the entire line. It leaves my hair soft, easy to manage and helps to protect it against the daily styling onslaught I subject my hair to. It cleans without stripping, the conditioner is really rich and it smells good. The bottles are also very good value as they are large and with daily washing they last me more than a month. I'm on my third set of bottles ( so more than three months use) and have no intention to stop using this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just tried this shampoo and I love it. It does what it says. It has worked miracles for my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Airida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo :) it is also cheaper than other brands which is great :) coz it does what it supposed to do :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this shampoo. I have very dry hair and this product moisturizes, softens and nourishes it. I believe that moroccan argan oil shampoo is ideal for those with dry hair. It also has a lovely scent. Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I won't be buying this shampoo again as it left my hair greasy. may be people will a very dry scalp will like it.
I loved another shampoo by Avon, its called "Avon Naturals Raspberry and Hibiscus Volumising Shampoo for fine, limp, or oily hair".