Giorgio Armani eyes to kill intense eyeshadow #14

on 1/13/2015 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in #9 to use on my lids. Love the color. It lasts all day with primer and the color payoff is remarkable. I apply it with my fingers to reduce fallouts and it blends well. You can apply a thin coat for the shimmery look or layer for more color. Here's my problem...the price. If this was the only eyeshadow of its kind, I'll repurchase. Begrudgingly.
Thankfully, L'oreal infallible eyeshadows are dupes for this shadow line. What's not the same? The packaging.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a very luxurious type of eyeshadow, first of all sorry but this color is sold out in the US limited edition last year 2011 but available in Europe the UK particularly.I must say its a most striking color, Antique Gold in its finest, I know the other reviewer before me said it had fall out well its a hybrid eyeshadow a cross between powder and liquid with partials of sparkle with shimmer, not glitter, if it was glitter it would be gritty and its not at all, it also has metallic to it, like many of the GA ETK eyeshadows they are all made different some are smoother in application while others leave a metallic finish, this one is a cross between metallic and shimmer sparkle, the color is to die for! please read Temptalia's review she goes in depth about it, I think it's one of her favorite eyeshadows.I know I will try to keep searching the world for a back up, fortunately I had a wonderful swapper who got one for me in the U.K.

on 11/18/2012 3:05:00 PM

This is glittery compared to the eyes to kill #6 that I have which is more smoothly metallic. When I first bought this I only noticed some fallout when I applied it but now that I have had this for a few months but have not used there is fallout when I apply and after I wear it and a lot too. This is really a beautiful antique gold color and does last long without creasing. But fallout is a deal breaker. For an expensive eyeshadow I should not have fallout.