December 22, 2014 | 1482 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Endless Sea

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by taryn33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I woke up early this morning and did my makeup (as per usual when I have plans), but then remembered I was going to Seaworld for the day, and the worst thing I could do is put on makeup. I was in a rush, so I had to leave it on. I used urban decay face primer under revlon colorstay foundation and smashbox lid primer-- and this shadow.

I sweated all day in the sun in 93〫 , was doused repeatedly in saltwater over 15 times, and battled a bit of a seasonal allergy that was making my eyes tear.

After my 11 hour excursion, this shadow remained in tact without smudging, and slight fading at the top edge where I had blended it out. I had reveiwed another infallible color, saying that the infallible product had covered this one tiny part of my lid for hours that always loses color, and it was true for this one too. I really love this shadow-- i really really really love this shadow. I wish all of my shadows were this lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

Seriously AMAZING! This color compliments my dark brown eyes.. Best tool to apply this beautiful color is to use your finger it warms the product witch is easier to blend than with a brush. It's has simmer but not chunky glitter, in other words it's on point, & a little goes a long way this stuff is going to last me a good while. I honestly believe it's one of a kind! I will repurchase over and over again!!! I LOVE this color! Discontinue it & I'll go nuts!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by smk927

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about. This is extremly pigmented. The key is to use a sponge tip applicator with these shadows. Then you can really achieve true to pan color, no primer needed. Beautiful shade, more appropiate for summer time I think.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I have almost all of the infallible e/s colors, but I must admit that this is probably my least favorite. The color is very, very sheer and faded away to nothingness after about 5 hours (and yes, I wear primer). I love the color, especially for Spring/Summer, but unfortunately the formulation just isn't the same as the rest of the line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a few teals, but they are not the same as this. This has a nice gold undertone and is bright and really pops. I haven't seen a color like this since ages ago when I found a fantastic one for a friends dress, and even that was sold out. This compares. The case is slim and nice, and has a little disc that says not to discard. Great thinking L'Oreal!! Keeps the product safe and the lid clean. At first I was afraid to really get my brush in there because I wasn't sure if it was loose and just packed in, or if it was indeed pressed. But it seems to be securely in there, and once I got a decent amount of product on the brush it really lasted on my eyes. People notice this color and compliment it. And it lasts. I noticed this was the last thing to wash off when I washed my face at night. Oh, and always be on the look out for L'Oreal coupons or sales. You can get this and other items at a good price.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No