October 22, 2014 | 1782 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ad1011

Doesn't hold a curl. Doesn't plump up lashes. I don't even know if it's waterproof. I want my money back.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by funkysmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looks nice enough when applied, in a natural way, but not remotely waterproof.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by ewongcbu

Not a bad mascara, but like others have said not water resistant and doesn't hold a curl

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A pretty decent mascara. I have said ALL mascara clump but this mascara makes it almost impossible to have clumpy lashes. I never reach for my eyelash comb with this. This holds a curl well and you need a specific eye makeup remover at the end of the day. I use a biphase one. Oil works well too. I like the bright bulky packaging, I think its cute.

As for the result and look this gives me.....im not like "wow!" but this is not at all bad. This holds my curl, doesnt clump, coats my lashes in black, but only gives me a tiny bit more length.....and that is it. Its like a tint on my lashes. This is great for daytime looks, easy looks. I like it more dramatic so this is not really my thing. I think Loreal Million is a dupe of this except with Loreal the formula is blacker and i get more length. If you have already nice long and/or thick lashes then this is great for you!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybe I got a bad tube of Clump Crusher, but this doesn't work for me at all. For some reason the brush doesn't seem to hold any product, and the formula is very dry. I have to put on at least three or four coats before it starts to look like I have anything on my lashes. It holds true to its promise of no clumps, but that's only because the brush hardly deposits any product at all.

I also agree with other reviews that the claim of water resistance means nothing. It will definitely run if your lashes get wet.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ashley369

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The mascara itself works great, not as amazing with clumps as I thought it'd be seeing as its name is clump crusher. Also, not water resistant AT ALL. Was in a misty rain a couple weeks ago and just from blinking, my eyelashes made that wet mascara mark under my eyes. Other waterproof mascaras I've basically had to scrub my eyes to get it off, which isn't necessarily good, but its what I wanted, for it to not come off when I'm in a pool or something. That said, it works great for length and separation, but it could be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Gossipgirl97

LOVE this mascara for separation, curl, and length. I don't know if this is really waterproof but i think this mascara is better then the original. I would repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

This ... did not do anything for my poor short Asian lashes. It didn't give me length, volume, nor did it hold my curl. It just didn't do anything!! I at least expect it to hold my curl being it was water resistant but I noticed my lashes fell right back down after applying this. Not a huge fan of the mascara at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by rippityrippity

This was a terrible mascara for me! I have short Asian lashes and so I always use waterproof mascara because it holds a curl. This fell far short of expectations. Not only did it make my eyelashes go limp, the formula was way too wet and it ran all over my lid and cheeks, just because it took too long to dry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I needed a waterproof or water resistant mascara, and this failed miserably. THIS IS NOT WATER RESISTANT!

It looks great on your lashes, the wand is great, but as soon as your eyes water in the slightest this mascara runs like crazy. It gets in your eyes, which makes your eyes water even more. If it's a rainy day, forget it, you'll end up with black streaks down your face. I seriously had to recheck the packaging and the labeling to see if it indeed said "water resistant" the running was so terrible.

If you need something even remotely water resistant, don't buy this mascara! What a disappointment!