Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

3.0

on 6/24/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday, go-to mascara. It really separates your lashes and is build-able but not clumpy. Great volume. I don't know how water-resistant it actually is but I think this formula is better than the non water-resistant one. I love the curved brush as well. I've been using this mascara for years and have tried all the other Cover girl mascaras and this is definitely my favorite.

on 6/14/2015 7:51:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. It's fairly priced, stays on all day, and truly doesn't clump. This mascara goes on 'dry' not wet which I love b/c it reduces the opportunity to smudge or clump. Plus b/c it is drier, it holds curl longer than others. This doesn't flake through the day either, except when it gets time to replace. Home run from Cover Girl on this one!

on 5/22/2015 12:27:00 PM

the bristles and wand allow for a nicely fanned, clump-free look, as advertised. but it's not water-resistant at all! i don't know if mine's faulty or if it's a product-wide issue, but whatever the case, i'm going back to lash blast after this is finished.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not bad, not great. It is buildable, with no clumps. It is water-resistant, but it tends to make my lashes flat - even with an eyelash curler. I haven't noticed any irritation, but I was not impressed with this mascara.

on 5/6/2015 5:27:00 PM

At first I was very excited to try out this product out because other reviews from people were excellent. So I went to my local Walmart and got it in the water resistant type. This product was truly a disappointment. Even though its "water resistant", it did not keep my curls at all, it just made them droopy. It's also a wet formula so excess product can get near my eyes so that's extra step to clean it up. The packaging is alright, not a wow factor. The wand is a bit hard to work for me since I'm not used to mascara wands that are curved. I would rather buy the Maybelline Rocket Mascara because it can definitely hold my curls and its very water proof. It takes tons of makeup remover to fully remove the mascara lol. Overall, I would not buy it again.

on 4/14/2015 10:58:00 AM

This is a decent mascara for the price. It doesn't clump for me, doesn't flake, and holds all day. I really like the curved brushes, they were very well for my delicate lashes. Also, I discovered that if I put a coat on, wait a few minutes for it to try, and put more coats on, I can get it to cover better without clumping. Gotta love that bold lash look!
Definitely a great daily mascara. The only minor complaint is it feels kinda like it's burning my eyes a little.

on 4/12/2015 12:13:00 PM

looks great, long lasting, doesn't flake and cause problems for my dry sensitive eyes, have used high end mascaras prior but prefer this, it is so so good

on 3/30/2015 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara. I never bought it until recently because I thought it was overrated based on other reviews. But for me, it combs and lengthens every lash! I love this for the lower lashes because it dispenses a very small amount of product. The wand is great for getting right to the root and coating the lashes. Love this! I don't notice any flaking or smudging that others were mentioning so I will definitely buy again!

on 3/13/2015 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product was not waterproof and does not hold a curl. If you have lashes that are straight and need some serious curling and curls that hold, don't buy this as it will just drroop again .

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Actually I like the product very much. It makes nice curled lashes and is waterproof for me. But it's the first mascara I am allergic to. After 3-4 hours my eyes burned and felt itchy, so I had to remove it immediately. Eventually the next day my eyes felt okay again.