Koh Gen Do Oriental Plant Deep Moisture Mask

on 3/31/2014 8:56:00 PM

Totally non-irritating and totally hydrating. You have to try it.

on 11/17/2012 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a lightweight, totally non-scented mask designed to be worn overnight. I bought it based upon a good review at Sephora and find that it is a wonderfully soothing product for after a facial or when my skin is feeling dry or irritated. When I've had glycolic peels, I've applied this mask in the evening after my treatment and wear it overnight. It completely keeps my skin from being irritated, red and flaky. I also love it for winter when my skin feels parched and irritated from cold and wind, or summer after a day at the beach or swimming in a chlorinated pool. It's gentle, soothing and nourishing.

As I said, it is totally unscented so good for anyone who is fragrance-sensitive. It's also made from plant ingredients. I would imagine this product could be used by sensitive people who might react to scents or artificial products.

The downside is that this is an *extremely expensive* product - US$90 at Sephora. However, I find myself using only a dime-sized dollop per application so I think the spendy little tube will last a long time so the "cost per use" won't be as shocking as at first glance.

I highly recommend this product if you have the money to spend. It's very soothing and nourishing for skin undergoing stress or after a glycolic or other exfoliating facial.

Popular Masks