April 17, 2014 | 905 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - happy hour metallic effect eyeshadow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by EHgall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Its a good product

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Yes Eye Can & Black Goddess.
I was actually looking for Disco Queen and couldn't find it so I picked these two up. I totally have a thing for silver and black eye shadows. These are SO pigmented and verrry cheap (I think like 3 dollars?) Yes Eye Can is almost a metallic shimmery silver and Black Goddess is light black maybe on the dark grey/black color with LOTS of sparkle. They last a good amount of time as well.

UPDATE: Black Goddess has A LOT of fallout.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a gorgeous of a dark teal,but the pigment is not quite as good as the other essence shadows.You need a really dense brush to get the full impact of color. I do this because this color stunning and worth the extra effort.I haven't seen a color quite like this before.I like this in the other crease.
This only the 2nd of essence shadow with slightly less than awesome pigmentation.I would still purchase this one.