July 28, 2014 | 1120 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Ponche

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by RinaMY

Not really a fan of citrus scents but I find ponche addictive. It has a unique orange scent. I find it refreshing to use in the morning and I like how the smell lingers on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite part of this is the scent. I love citrus scents and this is amazing! I keep sniffing it after using, The scent is pretty strong and do linger. It is not your typical citrus scent because on top of the citrus notes, it does contain something heavier. Not sure what it is, smells warmer.

Some Lush soaps can be too gentle so much so that if you have oily skin, it would not clean well enough. This washes very well without being drying.

I also use this to wash my makeup brushes and my brushes have never smell nicer and felt softer. Does not really make a difference to my Real Technique brushes because they are made of synthetic bristles, but my Inglot brushes with natural bristles never felt so soft. Simply amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I understand the hype around lush, I love a lot of their products. This was receiving a lot of attention so while picking up a golden wonder bath fizz I decided to ask for a sample of the ponche shower gel and of course smelled it before hand. This happens to me with so many lush products where it'll work fabulously but it will be so expensive and smell a little funky to me. While there are notes in this which I do enjoy there are some that equally turn me off. The scent is very spicey and unisex to me so it could make a good gift for a guy or a girl! It makes me feel squeaky clean and not like my skin is stripped. It's pretty nice but the scent just throws me off I don't think I'll splurge the 10 dollars for the small size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

So glad LUSH brought this shower gel back this holiday season! I typically go for LUSH bar soaps over their shower gels, but I got a sample of this last year and I looooved it, but I never got the chance to get back into a store before it sold out for the season. Honestly, when I smelled it in the store I thought it smelled awful...all I could smell was tequila. But I gave this a shot and it smells so different (and much better!) when you're actually using it than it does in the bottle. This has such a nice warm, fruity, happy scent...I definitely still smell the tequila, but it's mixed with orange and cinnamon. I wish I could drink this! :) This lathers up really nicely, and you don't need to use too much to get a decent lather, which is nice since this is kinda pricey for a body wash. The scent doesn't really linger on the skin, but I wish it did! If you're iffy on the scent, try to get a sample! I don't think you'll regret it. I'm gonna be stocking up this weekend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I exchanged Snow Fairy for this because I couldn't stand the synthetic scent of that shower gel. This is absolutely wonderful. It smells both citrusy and earthy and It's so moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells amazing. I love citrus-y smelling things. This is not overly sweet or fake smelling. Just a kind of light orange-ish scent. It lathers really well and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. The smell lingers for a bit. Would definitely re-buy. I think it's seasonal though :(.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lush sucked me in and made me a fan last year with its Christmas products, so I was so excited to see the products they came up with this year. I bought a giftbox just because it had Sandy Santa in it, and Ponche too, which I didn't think I would like....but I do! It's so citrussy and juicy smelling, not overly spicy as I expected. On my skin, it really lasts and doesn't dry it out like some of the soaps do. Fortunately my boyfriend likes the fragrance too. It's very "Christmassy", without being too heavy on the spice, which is good because I don't like overly spicy scents and it doesn't really fit with the hot weather we get in Australia for Christmas either.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by flyingcolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ponche smells great! Apparently it's based on a Mexican Christmas punch, and it definitely has the smell of a fruity cocktail about it. Mmm! It's part of the Christmas range, unfortunately, and I like it so much I'll have to stock up before it sells out.

The smell doesn't really linger once you get out of the shower though - I never smell it on my skin afterwards, which is a shame. But it lathers up really well and you don't need to use much product at a time so one bottle's going to last for ages. Honestly, Ponche is all about that smell! Mmm!