April 21, 2014 | 917 users online

Treatments - Caudalie - Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by tomatotooty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It does what it says on the bottle - moisturise! Smells good and is easily absorbed. I like it because it has given my dehydrated skin the moisture it needed.

HOWEVER, the bottle does not last very long at all. It's been 4 weeks and I'm almost done with the bottle! I use it twice a day, one pump each time... I'll be looking for other serums when this is done. Not that this isn't good, but I would it has solved my dehydrated skin and I would like to try some other serums with additional benefits (anti-ageing, brightening skin etc.).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by melissasmart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did seem to make my skin feel nice but after about a week I developed quite a few pimples on my cheek. I took it out of my regime and my skin recovered after a few days. Definitely not for anybody with acne.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

My skin at the moment is dehydrated but oily so I said I give it a try as asked for samples.
I am not impressed- it didn't hydrate anything, didn't make anything smooth and it made my skin oilier on my T-zone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is working wonderfully well on my oily but dehydrated skin. It is evening everything out, and definitely is acting like a cool drink of water on the more parched areas of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by jawaher

I have combination skin with really dry skin on and around the nose, so it looks really obvious and scaly. I tried many moisturizers before, so I was very skeptical when the Sephora sales lady recommended to use this along with the sorbet, especially with that price tag, but I figured why not. It's been 4 months now and I can safely say it has made a huge difference. Not only my dry areas are gone, but it has also eliminated the redness on my cheeks and my skin tone looks more even now! The texture is so light and feels refreshing and hydrating on the skin. I put it on and I feel more awake and ready to face the day.

I have already repurchased it 3 times, so my only gripe is that it finishes so quickly. One bottle would last you barely a month if you use it day and night everyday. I now only use it during the day and use Simple night cream at night. All in all though, I'd definitely repurchase it again and again, even though Caudalie is not sold in my country.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Retromom104

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, I have oily skin that gets dried out in winter. (Combo of age and super cold winters.) I also have issues with eczema. I really like this serum for the reason that it sinks right in and makes my skin soft without a greasy residue or heavy feeling.

Actually, I have been really enjoying Caudalie's Vinosource line in general. But, this serum has been really fantastic this winter with keeping my skin from getting overly dry. In the summer months, I will use it alone as a night time moisturizer but in the winter will layer it with another cream.

The packaging is nice. The dropper works well. I took off a lippie for a glass bottle. If I ever dropped it, it would be a goner.

I do plan on repurchasing when I am out, which will be soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Sunlitshade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm 25, with sensitive combination skin, and a few months back I had the worst break-out of my life (way worse than anything I'd had in my teens) due to stress. I had big, painful blemishes and inflammation all over my face. This serum, together with the vinosource moisturizing sorbet, saved my skin.
It's sooo hydrating and soothing, and the scent is very lovely and light. Almost feels like you're adding water directly into your skin. The texture is very light and almost watery and it sinks quickly into the skin. It leaves my skin feeling super refreshed!
In the first couple of weeks, when my skin was at it's worst, it really helped calm the irritation and redness (it felt very cooling).
Now I still use it day and night and my skin is loving it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by joyce628

my skin loves it during dry weather.
love the smell and how it feels when i put it on.
fair price for the quality of product.
cannot live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Hannanananah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know it can be a bit steep but this is a saviour product. For the quality of the product the price is reasonable. This is possibly one of my favourite products of all time. I got it in a glossy box a while ago and was surprised at 1. how amazing it is and 2. how long it lasts. That sample lasted me half a year - I didn't use it all the time, only when my skin was feeling particularly dry and tight. As soon as I had the money I bought it straight away.

I am so happy with it. My skin is quite dry and prone to a few spots here and there. Before I started using this product my skin was getting progressively drier with the start of winter. My skin is ridiculously better now, I love it so much. I can't actually recommend this enough. Brilliant product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this serum for a change of pace. I use the Vinoperfect and have been using Vinoperfect for a little over 4 years.
Vinosource was nice, refreshing and I am glad I gave it a try. Now I know without a shadow of a doubt that Vinoperfect is the one for me.
A drawback is the Vinosource pump some product was not able to come out throught the pump once I got to the last bits of this serum. So I tossed the pump and stored it upside down on a small dish. I did this for about a week and scraped every last bit of the serum : ) waste not want not!
Vinosource was just okay, it hydrates and gives skin a beautiful healthy radiant glow but its missing something that I can't quite put my finger on. Vinexpert gets it all right for me.
For reference- I have combo radiant and always getting compliments on my glowy skin!