Up & Up Smoothing Shave Gel with Soy

3.3

on 5/12/2013 10:23:00 PM

Works just fine for my legs, but my bikini area is another story. The first time I used it, I experienced razor burn, which has never happened to me before. I chalked it up to an old razor and forgot about it. I let the area heal up completely and used the same shave gel and a new razor (a kind I've used millions of times w/o problems). Once again, insane razor burn and interrupted swimsuit or romantic plans. The shave gel is the only reasonable explanation for the problem. Too bad, since I assumed it would be especially gentle. Back to Skintimate!

on 2/11/2013 6:56:00 PM

I love this shave gel after trying so many shave gels this is the best it smells nice goes on like butter and no nicks or razor burn !awesome

on 11/16/2012 10:59:00 AM

This is the Target house brand that is supposed to be comparable to Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel, which I haven't tried. I picked this up thinking it was just the "natural" version of Up & Up's shave cream. It wasn't until the next day in the shower when I realized I didn't need to shave that I actually read the container and saw that it's supposed to keep legs smoother for longer! I typically shave every morning but can go every other morning now without seeing much of a difference. The gel isn't as thick as the cream I'm used to using, so I did nick myself the first couple of times I used it--but that's not a problem with the product and I only mention that as a caution to others who may switch from a thicker cream. The product does what it says it will and is reasonably priced, so I'd definitely recommend it.

Top Rated Hair Removal