TheFACEShop Herb Day Cleansing Cream

This was a good product to use if your skin is fairly dry. I often used it after I get out of the shower (I like taking hot ones so my skin gets pretty dry when I hop out) and for the most part, it does it's job. It smells good but maybe I'm just a sucker for fruity smells.

The problem I had with this product was when I'm applying it, it often hurt in areas of my pores so I'd quickly wash it off after putting it on.

As for the packaging, it's cute. That's basically about it. Things like dust, hair get caught in the cream easily and when you try and get it out, it either disappears or comes out with a clump of cream. All in all, hard to maintain it's original quality.

It's an okay product but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is an okay product. It removes my makeup but requires a little bit of effort in removing my mascara (not waterproof). I use this in Green tea and I luv the smell of this product as it's very refreshing and the small beads just give the cleansing ritual an extra zing to it; however, this cleanser is too oily for my taste. I can't be bothered with the extra time it requires for mascara removal and the oiliness, as I much prefer Cle de Peau Cream Cleanser / Eve Lom Cleanser. I follow-up with the Amore Pacific Treatement Cleanser to remove the oily residue. Not repurchasing this.

Helped my acne sooo much! It reduced my breakouts and kept my skin smooth. It did not dry out my skin after it was washed off. Must buy!!

Thoroughly removes my waterproof sunblock and bb cream. Leaves a residue if you don't wipe it off properly; however, you can easily follow up with a separate cleanser if you find that your skin feels sticky. I've been using this for about a week and it hasn't broken my combo acne prone skin out.
(11/30/12): Takes a lot of effort in ensuring that it doesn't break me out. Does make my under eye skin plump up a little, which makes me look like I have eye bags. I'm still going to give it a rating of 5 since I think it's a great product. Not sure what I'm going to do with it since I can't use it on my eyes either.