TheFACEShop Herb Day Cleansing Cream

4.3

on 6/2/2015 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is an okay product. It removes my makeup but requires a little bit of effort in removing my mascara (not waterproof). I use this in Green tea and I luv the smell of this product as it's very refreshing and the small beads just give the cleansing ritual an extra zing to it; however, this cleanser is too oily for my taste. I can't be bothered with the extra time it requires for mascara removal and the oiliness, as I much prefer Cle de Peau Cream Cleanser / Eve Lom Cleanser. I follow-up with the Amore Pacific Treatement Cleanser to remove the oily residue. Not repurchasing this.

on 6/8/2014 8:39:00 PM

Helped my acne sooo much! It reduced my breakouts and kept my skin smooth. It did not dry out my skin after it was washed off. Must buy!!

on 11/16/2012 3:16:00 AM

Thoroughly removes my waterproof sunblock and bb cream. Leaves a residue if you don't wipe it off properly; however, you can easily follow up with a separate cleanser if you find that your skin feels sticky. I've been using this for about a week and it hasn't broken my combo acne prone skin out.
(11/30/12): Takes a lot of effort in ensuring that it doesn't break me out. Does make my under eye skin plump up a little, which makes me look like I have eye bags. I'm still going to give it a rating of 5 since I think it's a great product. Not sure what I'm going to do with it since I can't use it on my eyes either.