November 23, 2014 | 1979 users online

Loose Powders - Inglot - Translucent Loose Powder

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I have this in 216, which is the white/clear version. It is supposed to set foundation with a long lasting matte finish. Silica and treated mica are supposed to absorb sebum. It comes in a small jar with a little puff and costs $12. I purchased this in March 2014 in person at the Macys in Boca Raton, Florida. At that time, I knew nothing about Inglot, so I only purchased the powder. This was definitely not an impressive introduction to this cosmetics line. The finish isn't matte, and it doesn't absorb sebum. I have to keep going over the same areas to try to get a more matte look, and it cakes up but it doesn't actually mattify. My pores look exactly the same after applying this as they did before--no minimization whatsoever. I do not know how it looks in photos, but I would not wear this for photos because I don't like the way it looks in person.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in the colour 217 (yellow). I felt yellow counteracts my undereye dark circles the best. This powder is very fine with alittle fine shimmers in it. This brightens without caking my concealer. I love how smooth it feels. It comes in a 1.5g container with a powder puff. Very small but loose powders lasts forever for me so i really prefer buying smaller products. It cost less than Mac for similar products. Overall i'm very pleased.