Inglot Translucent Loose Powder

on 1/27/2015 10:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this loose translucent powder around last year end, and have been using it most of the time when I go out - even for school, on a daily basis. It's a tiny packaging, but it lasts pretty long.

I got the one in yellow (as recommended by the SA). I just put on my Dior foundation and set it with this translucent loose powder and tadaaaa, it lasts for about 7 hours and keeps my T zone oil-free. I have to say this is the only setting powder so far that really keeps me matte. I realise that when I set it with my Mac Fix+ it can last longer as well.

I live in Singapore where the weather is always sunny and humid, so the fact that it can keep my T zone oil-free is pretty impressive. Also, I have a sensitive combination skin type and I've not experience any breakouts from this yet.

Overall, this translucent powder is great and I'll most likely purchase it again after I finish using it.

on 10/2/2014 6:27:00 PM

I have this in 216, which is the white/clear version. It is supposed to set foundation with a long lasting matte finish. Silica and treated mica are supposed to absorb sebum. It comes in a small jar with a little puff and costs $12. I purchased this in March 2014 in person at the Macys in Boca Raton, Florida. At that time, I knew nothing about Inglot, so I only purchased the powder. This was definitely not an impressive introduction to this cosmetics line. The finish isn't matte, and it doesn't absorb sebum. I have to keep going over the same areas to try to get a more matte look, and it cakes up but it doesn't actually mattify. My pores look exactly the same after applying this as they did before--no minimization whatsoever. I do not know how it looks in photos, but I would not wear this for photos because I don't like the way it looks in person.

on 11/16/2012 1:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got this in the colour 217 (yellow). I felt yellow counteracts my undereye dark circles the best. This powder is very fine with alittle fine shimmers in it. This brightens without caking my concealer. I love how smooth it feels. It comes in a 1.5g container with a powder puff. Very small but loose powders lasts forever for me so i really prefer buying smaller products. It cost less than Mac for similar products. Overall i'm very pleased.

Recommended for Normal Skin