October 23, 2014 | 1391 users online

Blush - Essence - Renesmee Red

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another Essence true gem I'm so happy to add to my make-up collection. I purchased this for $2.99 and absolutely amazed by it's quality. Extremely pigmented, finely milled, and a beautiful red with orange undertones and slight subtle shimmer colour. Looks beautiful paired with red, coral, or orange based lipsticks. Adds a beautiful flush to the cheeks and wears well all day long without fading.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only true red blush I've managed to find in drug stores. It looks scary in the pan but on cheeks it looks so natural and beautiful, but use it with light hand or you'll look like a clown.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

This is a limited edition item that is part of the Essence twilight saga breaking dawn part 2.

It is a reddish blood blush. The color pay off is fantastic. Honestly, for 2.99 you cannot beat the price for the pigmentation. It's 5.5grams of product.

I use a super light hand with this because I am NC/NW 07-10 or Nars Sheer Glow Mont Blanc. So a little goes a long way for me. The color pay off is build-able. This is LE, so if it is still at your Ulta, I would grab it up. I wish I would have picked up more than one honestly. You really cannot beat the price and amount of product to the amount of color pay off.