Shiseido BENEFIANCE WrinkleResist24 Day Cream SPF 15

4.2

on 4/17/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I wrote another review about how the Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Night cream is my favorite make up product of all time, so naturally I had to try this one too.

Pros:
- very moisturizing but not too heavy for summer
- leaves a nice matte finish
- very smooth
- a LOT comes in the tub
- doesn't make me break out
- moisture lasts all day
- havent noticed any wrinkles etc
- spf 15
- isn't greasy

Cons:
- packaging is jar style
- spf isn't high enough
- the cream can be pretty hard to spread around on your face because it's very thick, thicker than their night cream. I found doing sections with small amounts rubbed in circularly works well.

I will continue to buy this and use it as my daily moisturizer. I have a ton of shiseido products.

on 2/20/2015 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

My HG daytime moisturizer. I use this everyday. I like the added spf15 simply because I am too lazy to apply a separate sunscreen. I love the old fashioned elegant packaging but at the same time, I hate jars because I have long nails and it is annoying to scoop out product. I have been using this for about two years and I believe it does a good job at both preventing and correcting aging on my face. I dont have any major wrinkles yet, but I have noticed fine lines here and there, spots appearing(I am a sun worshipper), and I never paid any attention to my neck area in the past resulting in a dry neck with lines starting to form, all on top of me having dry skin. I also am starting to slowly develop those parenthesis line around the mouth ( ). I can see it in photos! I massage this moisturizer in using techniques picked up from online and shiseido and have noticed my whole face, neck, lines, everything becoming softer, plumper. Tiny lines gone, neck lines gone. This is also great under makeup, it's not greasy and leaves a satin finish. Be careful around the eyes! The SPF stings my eyes. I also usethe Night version of this before bed. This is expensive but you get a large amount of product and a little goes a long way. On my Asian side of my family(I am a halfie), most of the women use Shiseido skincare. As a kid, when I tried to touch their products they would smack my hands away! I now know why! It is never too early to start an anti aging regime.

on 2/2/2015 8:15:00 PM

I use a high SPF and UVA sunscreen on my face so I don't use an additional moisturizer with sunscreen on a daily basis. Instead I used this on days when I didn't leave the house so I can't comment on the effectiveness of the sunscreen.

When applied this was dry to the touch within a few seconds so I can imagine this being a great base for makeup.

The fragrance in this is very strong though, and did irritate my eyes a little.

I don't like jar packaging for hygiene reasons so this was a huge problem for me.

I had a deluxe sample size of this and I wouldn't buy a full size even though the texture was good. Too much fragrance and not enough sunscreen for me to actually use on a daily basis, a fragrance free version would be better though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Cream SPF 15 gives me a nice matte finish with the benefit of an SPF of 15, but that's not enough of an spf so I still use a higher (Shiseido's Urban 42) on top. The day cream I find is not as hydrating as I'd like in the winter time, but as I am approaching the warmer weather, it seems to be adjusting to my skin better. Then again, I've started using their serum along with Eudermine too and perhaps the layering of all their products is helping. But I do think it's not really a wintertime product for my skin.
It does give me a nice finish, kind of a matte, dewy look without any shine. I like that. If I want to not wear any makeup, just put on my Urban 42, I'm actually good to go. I feel comfortable. It's not greasy at all. Don't get me wrong, the hydration is there, I'm not dry, it's just that as I've gone into the springtime, the air is changing and there is more hydration. As far as preventative for wrinkles, I've seen an improvement in my skin. The firmness looks good, and it seems to be keeping new wrinkles at bay. Actually, since I've begun a full regime of Shiseido's products, I feel more comfortable going out bare-faced, with nothing or just a light dusting of powder. That says a lot.
Now I will say that I use peptides from other products. I also use a variety of brands because I believe that a body becomes acclimated to products and it's good to vary what you use day and night but still use the same lines and or types of ingredients for your issues/age problems. What works for my age isn't going to work for younger women and vice versa.
This comes in a tub which isn't the most sanitary, but a little spatula comes with it. I like to put some into a tiny container for the week and work out of that, which I find more sanitary. Will I repurchase? Probably. I'm also using the WrinkleResist24 Night, which I love, but that is absolutely heavenly on hydration but for the summer I suspect will be too much in the daytime on moisture and foundation. Time will tell. A little goes quite a long way, so it's really not very expensive. I'd say one jar lasts a good three months. I'd recommend it most definitely.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

OK so I am in love with all things Shiseido skincare (not their make-up). I have never encountered a bad Shiseido product. I used to use The Skincare line, but I want to stave off wrinkles and I do have pretty dry skin so I switched to this for moisturizer. This is my new HG. I like it better than The Skincare line because I think it hydrates my skin better, but it actually leaves a matte finish which is great in a moisturizer because I hate looking all greasy. I have no idea if it is preventing wrinkles or not, but it makes my skin feel absolutely AMAZING! I just love how it feels.

It does have a slight fragrance, but it has never irritated me. I used to have acne but since using the Shiseido line for the past 3 years I have not had one break out from any of their products.

This is the cream and it acts like a cream it is thick, it isn't like the emulsion which is lighter, so if you have dry skin try this but if you have normal skin try the emulsion.

The price is $52 and I think that is pretty fair. Mine lasts at least two months and I use it every day religiously.

Popular Moisturizers