December 22, 2014 | 1816 users online

Moisturizers - Shiseido - BENEFIANCE WrinkleResist24 Day Cream SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Cream SPF 15 gives me a nice matte finish with the benefit of an SPF of 15, but that's not enough of an spf so I still use a higher (Shiseido's Urban 42) on top. The day cream I find is not as hydrating as I'd like in the winter time, but as I am approaching the warmer weather, it seems to be adjusting to my skin better. Then again, I've started using their serum along with Eudermine too and perhaps the layering of all their products is helping. But I do think it's not really a wintertime product for my skin.
It does give me a nice finish, kind of a matte, dewy look without any shine. I like that. If I want to not wear any makeup, just put on my Urban 42, I'm actually good to go. I feel comfortable. It's not greasy at all. Don't get me wrong, the hydration is there, I'm not dry, it's just that as I've gone into the springtime, the air is changing and there is more hydration. As far as preventative for wrinkles, I've seen an improvement in my skin. The firmness looks good, and it seems to be keeping new wrinkles at bay. Actually, since I've begun a full regime of Shiseido's products, I feel more comfortable going out bare-faced, with nothing or just a light dusting of powder. That says a lot.
Now I will say that I use peptides from other products. I also use a variety of brands because I believe that a body becomes acclimated to products and it's good to vary what you use day and night but still use the same lines and or types of ingredients for your issues/age problems. What works for my age isn't going to work for younger women and vice versa.
This comes in a tub which isn't the most sanitary, but a little spatula comes with it. I like to put some into a tiny container for the week and work out of that, which I find more sanitary. Will I repurchase? Probably. I'm also using the WrinkleResist24 Night, which I love, but that is absolutely heavenly on hydration but for the summer I suspect will be too much in the daytime on moisture and foundation. Time will tell. A little goes quite a long way, so it's really not very expensive. I'd say one jar lasts a good three months. I'd recommend it most definitely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

OK so I am in love with all things Shiseido skincare (not their make-up). I have never encountered a bad Shiseido product. I used to use The Skincare line, but I want to stave off wrinkles and I do have pretty dry skin so I switched to this for moisturizer. This is my new HG. I like it better than The Skincare line because I think it hydrates my skin better, but it actually leaves a matte finish which is great in a moisturizer because I hate looking all greasy. I have no idea if it is preventing wrinkles or not, but it makes my skin feel absolutely AMAZING! I just love how it feels.

It does have a slight fragrance, but it has never irritated me. I used to have acne but since using the Shiseido line for the past 3 years I have not had one break out from any of their products.

This is the cream and it acts like a cream it is thick, it isn't like the emulsion which is lighter, so if you have dry skin try this but if you have normal skin try the emulsion.

The price is $52 and I think that is pretty fair. Mine lasts at least two months and I use it every day religiously.