December 18, 2014 | 1165 users online

Eyeliner - Etude - I am Jumbo Pen Liner

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second tube of this liner. This is a jumbo marker-felt-tip type liquid liner. This is a really great staying and pigmented liner. It is very pigmented and applies a true jet black color. It gives a matte opaque black finish and stays on for at least 12 hours with minor fading on my supremely oily lids(without eyelid primer). When applied with primer underneath, this stays on until you remove it with mu remover. The application is great, glides very easily without tugging the eyelid. However, due to the size of the packaging and the size of the tip-med (quite bulky and resembles a fat marker pen), its harder to achieve a thin line with this eyeliner. This is suitable when you want a medium to a thick eyeliner. If you want a very fine line, this is not for you. Overall, the tube lasts me about 5 months with every day use, and its a tad pricey, around 12-15 USD, but since this doesnt smudge or flake throuhout the day and pretty much lasted on my oily lids, I highly recommend this one!