November 21, 2014 | 1637 users online

Fragrances - Elie Saab - Le Parfum EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by missrae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfection. I have been into scents since high school. I am now 45. You name it, Angel, Bulgaris', Annick Goutals....I have spent a fortune on scents. They all were wonderful, but I could always find something....just...lacking....or the opposite....too much of something. Too heavy, too screechy, too sweet, too unisex, too linear. This is truly it for me. Apply with a soft hand, and it is heavenly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Zinya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful and fresh fragrance. I was quite surprised at how drastically different the EDT was from the EDP. The EDT is shower and springtime fresh; while the EDP is heavy and bold. I like both but prefer the EDT. It's a scent that you could wear any time of the day or night, or occasion. I initially received a sample of this from Nordstrom and fell in love the minute I sniffed it. I had an upcoming funeral to go to and didn't want anything loud or heavy, and so I put some of this on. I remember asking my husband if he could smell it when we got in the car and he said he could smell it but it was a very nice and clean smell. I then put in a bid for a 3 oz bottle on ebay and won it for $71, which I thought was a bargain for a brand new bottle because it retails for $108.00.

If you like clean, soft, floral scents, you have to get some of this. It's absolutely lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the EDT. I found the EDP to be heavier and more serious. This one is crisp, fresh and beautiful. It does smell rich and elegant but it is light. It's a beautiful flower scent. Lasting power and sillage is just average. This is one of my better perfumes. I find that this one could be used for all seasons and occasions and day and night. One of my favorites.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by smeegal9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is orange blossom done right! I did not like the EDP as it was too rich and thick for my aquatic fume loving self. Somehow this winter has me leaning toward warm florals instead of caramely sweet goodness. This is a beautiful floral, lighter than the first but still has a "presence". This is my new signature scent. My last was L'eau d'Issey and that was a long time ago. I almost didn't want to review this because I don't want the world to smell as good as I do right now, but I will share because I hate to have someone hold back a great scent from me. Enjoy!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No