August 22, 2014 | 1693 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - balea waterproof eye makeup remover

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by foxkid

The only con about this product is that it's hard to get outside of Germany.
This is my go to eye make-up remover that i always stock up on. Lots my friends love it,
only 1 of them finds this sensitive to her eyes and uses a Simple eye makeup remover instead. Funnily enough Simple irritates my eyes.

This is perfect, can't go wrong for the price! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Shout out to MUA for this FIND!!!!!!
Ok I've been humming and hawing over a good makeup remover but the hawing comes from not wanting to spend high $$

I had used up all of my lancome samples. I went to Shoppers and this was on sale for $5.99 and like the other reviewers, it is the GREEN bottle I'm reviewing. This stuff rocks. Works as good as high end. Love the pump, you push your pad down on it. Leave on the eyelid a few seconds and wipe away. It does not irritate my highly sensitive eyes. Next time these go on sale in stocking up!!

Highly highly recommend based on mega effectiveness and super duper cheapness ;) it's a winner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This truly is the most effective eyemakeup remover I've tried so far. It is very important to me that I be able to remove my makeup, mascara and all, very quickly and easily at night without stinging my eyes. This definitely does the job on all counts. It disolves my eye makeup without me having to tug, doesn't dry out my eye area and doesn't irritate my eyes.
I love it and will continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Christianel

I LOVE this makeup remover. It has to be the green bottle one (for waterproof makeup) and not the blue (sensitive eyes -have not tried this one). This is a 2 phase makeup remover so an oil for one layer and a water-like substance - shake the bottle, pump out a few squirts uing a cotton pad on the awesome dispenser top and VOILA - your makeup is GONE. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Goes on sale for $7 @ shoppers drug mart here in Canada, and I stock up when it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by jerzia03

This is my first waterproof/two-phase(oil&whatever) remover and i absolutely love it. I personally find the oil in this to be soothing while you remove makeup. But then it doesnt really take that much. Just hold your cotton pad soaked in this on your eye for a few seconds, wiggle it a bit and voila! Makeup all gone. Its really nice. Smells nice too. I was lucky to snatch this up when it was on sale ($2.99 at Shoppers) and i saw it was $10 originally which is why i rated high ob the price. But i guess the quality does justify. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by fab4gal

The Balea Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover (110ml) is quite simply THE BEST eye makeup remover around! I've tried them all and nothing compares to this one! Remember, it has to be the one in the GREEN bottle which is for Waterproof Makeup, not the blue bottle which is described for Gentle Eye Makeup Removal (I haven't tried that one). I use a Gel Eyeliner (Dalton) and they tend to be quite heavy in their staying power which is great but they do need extra help for removal...

It's non greasy and Opthamologist tested.

I find this formulation quite gentle too! It takes everything away and you don't have to tug. You're not having to blot and blot and blot like you have to with so many of the other removers. You can really see a bunch of product come off with the first blotting/swipe. I usually buy those bigger cosmetic pads and I notice when I use an inferior product, I am swiping both sides and all over each side of the cosmetic pad and am often reaching for another one because I still have product left around my eye, but when I use the Balea remover, I don't seem to use as much of the pad because most of it comes off so quickly without having to keep going finding another clean spot on the pad to swipe etc...

I have been buying this at Shopper's Drug Mart. Warning, I have since found out that some SDM don't carry the GREEN bottle, just the blue bottle so you have to ask if you don't see it. They were carrying both products for the longest time and then I found out at this one particular store that I shop at which is out of town from where I live that because of limited shelf space, instead of carrying both, they only can only carry one of them. Too bad they didn't pick the GREEN bottle. Anyhow, I went over to the next town to their SDM and sure enough they had both coloured bottles on the shelf so I believe that it's just matter of the store having enough space. I phoned the head office and they assured me they are not discontinuing it, just that each store is different in what they carry (ie: the shelf space issue).

I like this product so much that it's not unusual for me to scoop 4-5 bottles when I go out of town. You also don't need to use a lot of it because it works so well, I am just so mindful of making sure I have a big supply so I never run out. I panic if I get down to 2 bottles (LOL). It varies in price. The last two times I bought it, I got it for $2.99/bottle (the one store was clearing it out because of the shelf space issue and the last time it was because of a big sale. It's usually around $9.99/bottle (which is well worth it) so if you haven't tried it and you find it for $2.99 then scoop it and at least try it...I'm pretty sure you'll be happy!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Ralen

I bought this in Canada at Shoppers Drugmart. It's regularly around $10-12, but frequently goes on sale for about $7. Average sort of waterproof makeup remover. Involves some tugging on eyelashes and leaves a bit of a black greasy mess behind that has to be cleaned with something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this waterprrof eye makeup remover is from the Balea range available at German & Austrian drug store called DM Drogerie.
this stuff is great & removes waterproof eye makeup really fast & without irritating the eyes.
its a 2 part system of oil & remover (blue & white) that you have to shake to mix & then apply to a cotton pad.
i have used some high end removers & some of them dont even come close to how well this removes makeup. highly recommended.
i would prefer if it was in a pump dispenser however its a cheap product that works well so i cannot complain.