November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Hair Treatments - Macadamia Natural Oil - Flawless

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

This product is so pointless. If I am in the shower why wouldn't I just wash my hair as normal? Also if I am using a high end hair product it needs to smell really good for a really long time which this did not. The pump expelled a lot of product even after I was done pushing it. I hate wasting product. It made my hair feel like I got it wet and let it dry. I didnt notice my hair more conditioned or fluffier so I returned this. Total waste of time and money. My hair is elbow length, fine yet dense and oily at the scalp. I dont dye my hair or use heat product but once or twice a year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been doing the cleansing condition thing for almost 1 year now. I have fine color treated hair that is midback length. Fine but I got a lot of hair.

I have used WEN, L'Oreal, Hair One, As I AM and loved each one. Wen is always my favorite due to the scents.

As for this product. I find it actually leaves my hair SOFTER than WEN. Amazing. Price wise I think is may be a tad cheaper than WEN. I purchased this at a TJMaxx in the clearance section for super cheap, that way if I didn't like it..it wasn't a huge waste of money.

I use it just like WEN. Thoroughly rinse hair for 1 minute. I use about 2 golf ball size pumps, and massage onto scalp and spread down to ends for a total of 2 minutes. Roll hair up and clip...finish the rest of my shower routine. About 5 minutes later, rinse out for 1 full minute.

I have airdried and blowdry with this cleansing condition. Hair is smooth and shiny. I tend to tangle, even with WEN. So just a few drops of hair oil (WEN lavender is my current oil of choice) to address my tangles.

I'm glad I tried this product. I like to take a brake from WEN after I done with the bottle, I will be using this for my break product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by DinaKouveliotes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have coarse curly hair I torture with straightening with blow dryer and flat iron. I do not color hair. I started with Loreals cleansing conditioner and I noticed my hair was less frizzy and scalp had no dandruff - former problem. Then I tried this product and my hair is looking healthier each day. I have naturally dry hair, so I imagine this may be too heavy for thin and or oily hair. I love the product. Replaced my living proof zero frizz with this. Also I found for $15 per 8 Oz bottle online so that makes it even better!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a 3 oz sample of this and although I have the oiliest hair on earth (looks unwashed halfway through the day) this took all the grime out. Left my hair feeling awesome and clean and exceptionally shiny. I would buy this expensive product if it were not for the uncomfortable tingling feeling it left on my scalp. It was really intense, almost slightly burning after I used it, and as my hair dried, the feeling got less and less however after 6 hours and my hair is now dry, my scalp still feels tingly and uncomfortable. It's unsettling to me and I have only read one review where this happened to someone else. I am therefore giving it away. Try at your own risk, I have only had this same burning tingling experience once before, and it was with Wen, another popular cleansing conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of the best cleansing conditioners I've tried.
I have long thick corous bleached and damaged hair.
The scent of this stuff is not stong at all, the texture feels like a shaving cream.
After applying I notice immediately my hair feels so soft and smooth. I make sure to use a lot and rub through my scalp to the ends. I always use deep conditioner after cleansing conditioners, just on the ends of my hair because they are so dry.
This stuff cleans my scalp nicely without overdrying. My hair feels great afterwards. If you have damaged hair that needs extra care I would reccomend trying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by trishag07

Today was the first time using this product and my review is based on the first application only. I will review it again in two weeks, so I can give a better feedback on how well this product works. First of all, this product is amazing(at first:)) It made my hair so soft and washed away all of the hairspray/sweat. It didn't make my hair frizzy or greasy. My hair is more manageable. Normally, it didn't curl as well because of the texture. I will continue to use it as long as the product is consistent. I got this product for free at ulta with an email promotion. I don't know if I'd pay full price for it. I'm kind of cheap:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this based on fleurdeforce's rave review as most of what she has loved, I in turn have loved. Unfortunately this was a miss for me. It does cleanse and condition your hair in that you can run a comb through it comfortably after washing but I am still left with a halo of frizz around my temples and needed to use another conditioner on top of this which completely defeats the purpose. It isn't the most travel friendly as it is quite large. It smells inoffensive and works well as a shave cream which makes it more than multipurpose if you are travelling though. It is expensive at NZ$35. If your hair is not prone to frizz I'd imagine this would be a great option but I am off to buy the Giovanni ultra moist collection now to see if I can get my frizz under control!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by mandy03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read amazing reviews of this product online, and I thought I was really going to like it - but it just makes my hair so greasy. I've tried everything with it for a month, but it just makes my hair stick to my head in greasy lumps, and it takes even longer for my hair to dry with this. I'm so disappointed, maybe it's just not for my hair(fine, wavy, shoulder length).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by lesha

Havent tried this yet just wanted to add since I would like to read some reviews. Will try to get it next week.

Product Description:

Flawless is an innovative system that combines cleansing, conditioning and ideal hair refinement in one product. Immediate and perfect balance is restored to any hair type, giving gentle and thorough surfactant-free hair cleansing. Macadamia Oil and Argan Oil work in conjunction with the hairís natural oils, replenishing hair life and health and imparting manageability, shine and softness.