April 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Treatments - Macadamia Natural Oil - Flawless

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by trishag07

Today was the first time using this product and my review is based on the first application only. I will review it again in two weeks, so I can give a better feedback on how well this product works. First of all, this product is amazing(at first:)) It made my hair so soft and washed away all of the hairspray/sweat. It didn't make my hair frizzy or greasy. My hair is more manageable. Normally, it didn't curl as well because of the texture. I will continue to use it as long as the product is consistent. I got this product for free at ulta with an email promotion. I don't know if I'd pay full price for it. I'm kind of cheap:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this based on fleurdeforce's rave review as most of what she has loved, I in turn have loved. Unfortunately this was a miss for me. It does cleanse and condition your hair in that you can run a comb through it comfortably after washing but I am still left with a halo of frizz around my temples and needed to use another conditioner on top of this which completely defeats the purpose. It isn't the most travel friendly as it is quite large. It smells inoffensive and works well as a shave cream which makes it more than multipurpose if you are travelling though. It is expensive at NZ$35. If your hair is not prone to frizz I'd imagine this would be a great option but I am off to buy the Giovanni ultra moist collection now to see if I can get my frizz under control!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by mandy03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read amazing reviews of this product online, and I thought I was really going to like it - but it just makes my hair so greasy. I've tried everything with it for a month, but it just makes my hair stick to my head in greasy lumps, and it takes even longer for my hair to dry with this. I'm so disappointed, maybe it's just not for my hair(fine, wavy, shoulder length).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by lesha

Havent tried this yet just wanted to add since I would like to read some reviews. Will try to get it next week.

Product Description:

Flawless is an innovative system that combines cleansing, conditioning and ideal hair refinement in one product. Immediate and perfect balance is restored to any hair type, giving gentle and thorough surfactant-free hair cleansing. Macadamia Oil and Argan Oil work in conjunction with the hairís natural oils, replenishing hair life and health and imparting manageability, shine and softness.