October 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Gloss Prodige - Grenadine 05

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by bikn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont think this colour suits my colouring (pale mediterannean, blue eyes, brown hair). I like the colour this leaves on your lips (stains your lips) after the gloss wears off more than the actual colour of the gloss, which i find too bright for my liking. Also this gloss has some glitter, unlike the Candy shade which i prefer and doesnt have any glitter. Clarins lipgloss packaging i find leaks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this gloss! I only bought this yesterday but thought id post review as I absolutely love it. Colour is gorgeous and gloss stays put for a good few hours! Should definitely buy again! It's a little expensive but I'm a firm believer of getting what you pay for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 6:04:00 AM More reviews by funnyblossom

Obsolute winner! Cheaper than Dior/Chanel - lovely range of colors, all with great color payoff. These glosses are not only glossy, color loaded but they stay on!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this by accident. There was no SA available, and I was in a hurry so I reached into the drawer and grabbed what I thought was my usual instant light lip perfector (or whatever it is called, I always carry one so maybe I should know).

Anyway, I was kicking myself when i opened the packaging and found this rather red lippthing that I didn't need. I couldn't resist trying it though, and after seeing it on I actually use it several times a week. It's not too red, not too pink, not too glittery and not too unglittery, it is just right.

I find it stains the lips slightly, which I really like.

Glad I was in a hurry that day, I never would have bought it otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my 2nd Gloss Prodige from Clarins. I was so pleased with the first one I purchased, in the shade Raspberry, that I bought this as soon as it came back into stock. On the Clarins site, this looks like a rich berry tone but it's actually a bit lighter and slightly more peachy than I expected or than the name - which means "pomegranate" in French - would lead you to expect. In the tube, it has a LOT of glitter, but this doesn't come across when applied. Instead, you get a really love deep pink/rose, well-pigmented gloss (no need for lipstick) with just only the slightest hint of glitter. The doe-foot on these glosses is really nice - sort of a flattened oblong and a bit flexible. The product applies just beautifully. I think this colour - because of the slightly peach tone to it - would look great on most skin tones. I usually stay away from anything the least bit peach or coral but this gloss is pink enough, with just that undertone that will make it a good choice for warmer toned gals too. Packaging is very sleek and modern in its elegance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by sudeki

Just bought this shade after see the Swatch from temptalia, I'm so surprised clarins make the BEST lipgloss on the market. Color is so intense, long lasting(5+hrs), plump my lips, super moisturing, grenadine is bright pink with gold shift, looks more coral in the tube but more pink on the lips. I love this shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I`m devoded lipstick user, the more longlasting the better. I have lemmed for similar gloss.Name meaning apple is quite right; deep rose summery bright shade, not too bright for daytime. Easy to apply straight from sponge tip applicator. Glossy and not over the top sparkly finish. Not tacky like Mac lipglasses. Suprise factor being that it was still in place after eating. No l/s sealer on top. <3. Now I want more shades. Not only because I like this a lot but I have plenty pink-rose lipsticks and glosses to last a lifetime.