October 2, 2014 | 985 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Rain Storm

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous navy creme. Very basic and classic! I found mine at Big Lots for $1. I love this brand, cheap, long-lasting, easy to find in stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by justjess516

Beautiful and versatile color. Opaque in one coat (seriously!!!). And for only $1.99? Perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by kiramekihoshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh, I looove this color. It's the perfect dusty blue, so pretty! The thick formula of Sinful's cremes takes some patience, but it's totally worth it. The $2 is great, if you happened to find it while it was in stock, and the medium-sized brush is nice, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite polish right now. It was difficult for me to hunt down because it was sold out at most stores, but I'm very happy to have gotten my hands on it. Everything about it is amazing: the color, the formula, and the price point. Color-wise, it's a gorgeous steel blue that is unique to my collection. It's a pretty neutral color that seems to go with everything in my wardrobe. In terms of formula, I did experience a bit of cuticle flooding, but one coat is all you need for opacity. Dry time is rather fast and I'm on my third day of wear with minor tipwear. And the fact that I got this polish for only 2 bucks makes me love it that much more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This gorgeous creme can be applied in one coat if you're really careful but I couldn't be bothered to be so careful so it took me two coats with no issues. Avoid smurfy tips by using good base coat (two coats) and excellent polish remover (pull straight down, don't rub it out).