April 19, 2014 | 1759 users online

Eye Primer - Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have the sample size of this and can BY FAR say this is my all time favorite eye primer. NO CREASES at all. Primer potion by UD will crease on me by about 6 hours in the day. This doesn't budge. At all. Great for oily eyelids buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have several of these in different shades, but the original is the best. the others have too much glitter and I can't stand it. they all have the same staying power and do not crease. One of the best primers out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Valwaldroup

Loved it it brightened up my eyes and stayed on great! No creasing looked amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Sheoak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This silky eye shadow primer applies smoothly and evenly to the eyelid, I only use a small amount. It has a soft beige/peach tint which provides a perfect "brightening" base without shimmer (can be used alone if you're in a hurry or after an ultra-natural look). It really grabs the eye shadow so I pat colour on before blending.

I find it gives me the confidence to use eye shadow as eye liner without worrying that it is going to head south. I love that there is no creasing, fading or loss of vibrancy, and my eye shadow designs stay exactly where I put them, all day. It's also very reasonably priced, comes in a cute little tube and can be dispensed hygienically.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by aelskar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product!

Without this my eyeshadow always creases after not even half an hour.

With this primer, it stays put all day with no crease in sight!

The Brightening Pearl shade has a slight shimmer which looks great on it's own for a subtle look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Law1747

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't get enough of this product!! I've used it in original, eye brightening and a few different colors, and I just love them ALL. I have super oily lids and this products works amazingly well. My eye makeup doesn't move for hours, and I'm talking 12-14 hours! Try it, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by starskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have an oily face, therefore oily eyelids. I used urban decay's eye primer for a long time but at the end of the day, my eye makeup was faded and creased until I discovered bare mineral's eye primer in original as sample and BAM my eye makeup lasted longer. I know it's bad, but even when I get too lazy to take off my makeup, my eyemakeup is still on in the morning. That's how well this works!!! When I get to the end of my tube, I shake it upside down to get the product out. I have repurchased this at least 3 or 4 times. I love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by marti217

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first primer ever - i don't know how I managed to live for so long without even knowing there was such a thing as a primer. I've been using this (practically daily) exactly a year this month and I'm still on my first tube although I have already bought a second one as I want to have it on hand when my first package finally runs out.

I like the pearly shade but to be honest I rarely wear it on its own. Only occasionally I squeeze out a bit more product, apply on eye lids in a thicker than usual layer and use only with eye liner and mascara - this is a good routine when I'm running to work even more late in the morning than usual. But in 99% cases I apply a thin layer as a base under my eye shadows and it's a miracle - no creasing of my eye shadows and my eyes look in the evening exactly the same as when I applied the make up in the morning. The only thing this wonderful little tube can't do is to prevent my mascara from sometimes creating panda eyes under my eyes but at least my top eye lid looks perfect even though there are black smudges under my eyes... maybe if I stopped rubbing my eyes....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't usually bother with this kind of stuff, but the s/a told me that if I use it with the shadow liners, it will last longer than water. It does work great with the shadow liners, and since I have it I've been using it on my eyelids too. It certainly does grab the shadow and keep it there all day, and I think it helps prevent fallout. The shadows may not glide as easily over my eyelid, but the fact that they stay put so long makes it worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Sharvoxy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Careful buying ... there is the "original" matte and various "brightening" versions (pearl, gold & maybe others). I use the original and love it. I have very oily hooded lids ... this is the only thing that keeps shadow in its place. I will re-purchase as long as it's available.