November 22, 2014 | 924 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Style Sky-Hi Volume Mousse

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by obsessedwithtaylor

Okay, I have to admit, this was pretty terrible mousse. I bought this on impulse and regretted it the first time I used it. I applied this from roots to midshaft like any volumizing mousse, and all it seemed to do was add a horrible sticky build up to my hair that I couldn't stand. No volume whatsoever. I think I will be throwing this away, and will definitely not repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible product! Left my hair feeling heavy, flat and sticky. After working into my wet/damp hair and blow drying it, I found that it just hardened in my hair. Yuck. So much for volume. Also had to shake the bottle like crazy just to get any product out, and now it just comes out runny and won't foam at all. Only upside was the light, fruity scent but that is definitely not enough to change my mind about this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by arianell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually have good luck with Garnier hair products, but this Sky-Hi Volume Mousse... ugh. No. It claims to provide "extreme" volume and last 24 hours, and those are some pretty extraordinary claims, so I was very curious to try it.. Unfortunately it doesn't just fail to live up to those claims, it fails on pretty much every level. I'd hesitate to even say this product provides "light" volume, and any boost it is able to provide is gone within an hour or so. I've tried it a few times with various different hair styles, and mostly it just makes my hair feel lifeless and slightly sticky. A total miss for me, and by far the worst product I've tried from the Fructis line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

Crap, crap, crap! I really wanted to like this. But it gave me no noticable volume. If anything it weighed my hair down. I tried it with air-drying my hair to give me some nice waves, and my hair looked awful. The only thing I liked about this was that great Fructis scent. But I can buy better DS mousses that smell just as good.