Liese Bubble hair dye - Milk tea brown

3.3

on 12/19/2014 10:58:00 AM

AMAZING HAIR DYE. MY HG.
ever since i found this brand i WILL NEVER waste my money at salon again.
it gives even finish..and is super easy! just like shampooing your hair, fool proof, even for beginners who dye their hair for the first time.

just a suggestion though, if you have jet black hair, your hair will not turn out like shown in the box. in order to achieve the color in the box, if you have virgin black hair, you have to dye it TWICE. now i dont meant to do it TWICE on the same day.
after you dye your hair, be patient and wait for another 1-2 months (the longer the better) and dye your hair again. the second time you will get quite a close match to the color in the box.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. my default color. if i could, i'd give it 10 lipsticks

on 7/26/2014 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have bleach blonde hair that I've since covered with various honey dyes. This turned my hair pewter grey! I had to remove the color immediately. Please don't use on porous hair!

on 11/15/2012 10:46:00 PM

I FINALLY GAVE IN!!! Dyed my hair for the first time. Been reading so many review about different hair dyes. For almost a year, looking through the internet at before and after photos of the Braves whose been coloring their hair with different colors. So many colors to choose from LIESE and so many helpful reviews that you can read from different beauty bloggers.

Finally settled with MILK TEA BROWN. My natural hair color is dark dark brown. The smell was a bit strong but that's a small price to pay for vanity! Hahaha! I find it very easy to use. All you have to do is combine the two solutions in the bottle, DO NOT SHAKE but rather tip it from side to side 5 to 6 times. I attached the pump on the bottle and the adventure begins. You squeeze the bottle (NOT PUMP as I often forget and try to pump the solution out of the bottle and then get frustrated why NO solution is coming out! hahaha) Bubbles would come out and work your way through sections of your hair. The entire bottle is more than enough to color an almost down to the waist length of hair. I had more left since my hair is quite thin. Instruction said to leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes. I left mine for 40 minutes because I really want the color to show on my hair. AND BOY DID IT SHOW!!!
It's got a packet of moisturizer to apply on your hair to keep it from drying. Hair after felt really soft. Not too crazy about the color though. It left me looking washed out specially when I dont have any makeup on. It was too light for me. Oh yeah! totally forgot that the instruction said 20 MINUTES, BUT I LEFT IT FOR 40!! So that's my fault. :)

Waited for 2 months after I dyed it again. This time with SWEET APRICOT. Love LOve the color better on me and also I did it right this time. :)

I highly recommed this product. Easy to use, a lot of colors to choose from, non drying, did not damage my hair. It's a keeper! :)

Popular Hair Color Products