July 29, 2014 | 1247 users online

Hair Color - Palty Hair Colour - Raspberry Macaron

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

I'm a first time hair dyer and absolutely fell in love with this color.
I tried to use loreal's hair dye and it just didn't work. After more research and suggestions from friends, I finally got to try raspberry macaron. Loved the color! Since my hair is very dark and has natural highlights, it came out very brown and hints of red reflected off strands. I followed the instructions in the box, it was simple, just like any other box dye. The mixture itself did not smell. In fact, even when I had it in my hair, it didn't stink up the room or anything, so I'm super happy about that. Def recommend to first time hair dyers and to all the girls with dark black hair like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by linna0306

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is the best hair dye i have ever used at home for DIY hair dying.
the colour is beautiful, a reddish brown just like the picture on the box!

I DID NOT USE BLEACH, but i did start out with black regrowth at the top of my head, coffee borwn hair at the middle and chocolate brown hair at the ends.

the product dyed all of my 3 different hair colours to a beautifully even hair colour, the regrowth black part (virgin hair) was a tiny tiny tiny bit darker, but that is if you look really close, but mostly it was the exact same colour, very even, very nice.

I had to use 2 full boxes and my hair isn't super long (its up to my boobs) so if your hair is longer than that, i suggest buying 3 as I had to scrape the bottle for the last bit of product.

I was worried that it wouldn't really change much as I didn't bleach it. so i left it in for around 45-50 minutes, ( the packaging said 20-30)

this product works well for both virgin hair and dyed hair, and you don't have to use bleach (unless you DYED your hair black) , BLEACH IS VERY BAD FOR YOUR HAIR!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

My favourite hair colour of all time! It is a reddish brown colour, and like all DIY hair colours, the result depends on your original colour. I began with the resulting shade from Liese Milktea brown colour, with about 3cm (1 inch) black regrowth at the roots. After washing my hair with shampoo only, I blowdried my hair, emptied the tube into the bottle, you are meant to recap the bottle and just tip it up and down about 10 times to mix the cream properly (don't shake it!), and attach the nozzle provided in the box to the bottle, and comb it through your hair. Honestly, I absolutely detest the comb nozzle, it's the most atrocious thing that comes in the box! I would tip it out into an old/cracked/unused bowl, and brush the hair colour through with the hair colouring brush you can get at a beauty store, hair salon or supermarket. I used this for the first time in the middle of winter, so I sat next to the heater on high for 40 minutes, rinse until the water runs clear, and run through your normal hair washing routine, followed by the conditioning packet provided in the box, and I suggest you put it on wet hair, unless you got very long hair, only use half a packet. Blow dry, and then go about your business.

I was stunned by the results, it was very even, covered the regrowth perfectly, the ammonia scent lingers until the second shampoo, but it is worth it. It doesn't dry out the end of my hair, and even when the colour fades after a while, it still looks very nice. This is the colour I will keep coming back to, until I found a better hair colour.