April 19, 2014 | 1797 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dermasil Labs Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by leiraloveall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Given as a gift and it does not disappoint. Ah, sweet mystery of life at last, I have found you! This is THE perfect lotion for dry skin, including the face. It's so hard to find a lotion that works well with my sensitive skin and I believe this is what I've been looking for. Usually I break out in hives or rashes with other lotions, but this is quite the exception. The smell isn't too off-putting for me compared to most other lotions, it's a rosy-almost baby wipe scent (maybe due to the sandalwood oil?). I use this on my face, elbows, hands, etc. I'm so excited I've found the lotion that works for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by BabyFaceNina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have dry skin, it runs in my family, and have struggle to keep the dryness at bay. This works well for me, it hydrates my skin and I have not suffered from adverse effects. I recommend this baby to anyone suffering from dry skin and other skin ailments such as eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by michele4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this yesterday @ the dollar tree & i love it! I was just shopping around with my little girl & when i got to the checkout to pay, i paid 4 my stuff & as i was standing there i asked the guy to just add the lotion on as it was sitting on the checkout counter. Well one of the things it says on the bottle is it relieves the itching assosioated with dry skin. My husband has the worst case of that on his legs, so i thought i will get it for him to try out. Got home, had him use it & he loved it! Not greasy @ all, hardly no scent-if any, sinks in right away yet relieved his symptoms. What more could u ask 4? And do u know what girls? This also has 1% dimethicone as the ONLY active ingredient...OK, for all u girls who use Monistat Chafing Gel as a primer for ur face, this would also work for that as well. Monistat Chafing
Gel has 1.2% dimethicone in it. This has 1%. There is a slight difference, as the MCG has .2 % more, but come on, it's only .2% & would work in a pinch. So, in totality, this is become my HG wonder-all.Use it as a lotion, and use it under my makeup. This is a great primer under ur makeup, doesnt leave ur makeup looking greasy...what more could u ask for? Oh, as 4 the flip top, i like it. It's different, and would be better as a pump, but if it was, i couldnt put it in my bag. So cant take off a lippie 4 that, i can carry it anywhere without worring about it leaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Danie5839

My mom purchased this for me at the dollar tree. I have very sensitive dry combination skin and this works wonders on my face. I use every night after washing my face and my skin is soft in the morning. It also relieves my itchy dry skin on my arms and legs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by tessture

It really does work as amazing as everyone here says, but the scent is not my favorite. I really hate the term "Old lady" but this has a scent that most people mean when they use that hurtful term: It's a sweet, sticky powdery rose scent. Thankfully it fades away quickly, but if I use this near my face, it really annoys me. But it's a fabulous moistureizer for rough skin, especially elbows and feet and it doesn't leave a grease film. And cheap as dirt. Gotta love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Karmah101

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I suffer from not only systemic lupus, but discoid lupus as well. My skin is very sensitive and very, very dry. I have tried it all from the very expensive to the very cheap! Then one day I was at the Dollar Tree and seen Dermasil. I put a little on my hand and continued my browsing throughout the store - expecting to see my dry, wrinkled, flakey had return by the time I got to the register. When I finally did make it to the register, I realized I had to go back and buy a bottle. It's not greasy, absorbs pretty quickly and it feels good on my skin without burning and it's unscented, so it won't interfere with any perfume. I even use it on my face! The next time I went to the Dollar Tree, I stocked up! IMO this works just as good as the more expensive brands. I would definitely recommend this lotion for people with sensitive skin and for $1, it's worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by payjark

This comes in a big bottle at Dollar Tree. It makes my skin sooo smooth after the initial use. It really helped my flakey dry skin. I will keep buying this over other, more expensive lotions.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by mommala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff will amaze you. I absolutely love this lotion! Like other reviewers, I bought it on a whim while browsing in the Dollar Tree store. I thought the container was good for my purse and work where I wash my hands constantly. Was I ever surprised at how good it is !! I decided to try it after a shower also. It soaks right in and leaves me feeling very comfortable - not at all greasy. Works great on my dry heels too - actually better than any other lotion I have for dry heels. I really like the light scent it has and wish it would last but it goes away after a few minutes. Amazing quality for $1. I am going back to Dollar Tree for a couple more. Try it - you won't be disappointed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by heatherlauren

Awesome buy, just a dollar at dollar tree stores. If you prefer a flip top instead of a screw off top many lotion brands in tubes w/flip tops fit this. I just remove an old flip top from an empty tube and switch it over. Although I use Cerave Sa now because it truly works miracles on my tend- to- get- dry legs, Dermasil is as good as any drugstore brand. Very nonreactive/hypoallergenic- I can use this when my skin is irritated and a scented lotion would cause problems. A little heavy but truly moisturizing - try to use it after the shower and it will sink much better. I'm giving this 5 stars because it works well and it's only a dollar. (Cerave creams and lotions work better but they are in a class by themselves)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing!!!! Use it on my hands and arms then I tried this on my face and its fantastic! I can't say enough great things about this extremely cheap cream! It works! Plumps, hydrates without any irritation :). I'm in love