Sally's Meta Grip Premium Bob Pins

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/10/2013 4:19:00 AM

These are amazing! I have thick hair almost down to my waist so I'm constantly bending bobby pins out of shape or having to touch up my hair throughout the day because the pins start to slip. These have a very strong grip, and you can immediately tell the difference when picking one up. I paid $6 something for 300 of them, which is a great value when you think about the fact that you usually buy 50-100 of the cheap ones for $2-$3. They're also rust resistant which is great in case you accidentally leave a few in the shower.

on 11/11/2012 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Best bobby pins in the universe. Don't even bother getting any other brand (correct me if I'm mistaken.) These don't rust, they don't lose their tips, they are coated and they hardly bend out of shape. Maybe if you put them on something extremely thick like a bump-it or something it won't work. They come in multiple colors (black, bronze, silver, gold and white) and in a small tin (super cute and easy to carry around) or a large tub (great value!) They even have them in mini. (I prefer long though to hold more hair). But these HOLD and I love love them! I won't use any other brand again.