November 28, 2014 | 1811 users online

Blush - MAC - Rosey Outlook

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by sunshinemakesmehappy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect shade of pink! Not too pink with a bit of peach tones. I love this in my collection and wear it in days when I want to look natural but still polished. I have no problem with the consistency but I have normal to oily skin so this one does the trick. Maybe if you have dry skin this could be powdery, otherwise set it with a spray and it looks perfect all day. Two thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by hforsyth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my second blush I have used from MAC. I wanted a pale pink color, and the sales associate recommended rosy outlook for my pale skin.
It goes on very nicely, and looks good. It also fades well!!

It's more on the matte side, and I prefer a shimmery blush. But if you're looking for a pale pink blush that is matte, this is a great option!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by susiej

Sigh- the colour IS lovely. It's what I'd describe as a perfect bright, clear, peach leaning pink but the formula is just not good. This is a very dusty/chalky blush- when I apply this I can see a cloud of particulate take off in the air like a dust explosion! I don't particularly want to inhale more product than I actually wear. I have the sort of complexion which most products come off quite strong on but Rosy Outlook really has to be built up. Being so chalky it then sits heavily on the cheeks if you have applied a lot. I can genuinely say that I have 1 blushes that put this to shame. I wish I had read the Temptalia review on this before purchasing (it got an F rating).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by media_cookie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a light, ever-so-slightly warm "doll" pink color. I am in between an NC15 and NC20 (fair) and I have to be careful not to over apply because it will look chalky. It's matte as matte can be. I like it but I prefer pink swoon. I think this would be super chalky on even slightly darker skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore the colour, a beautiful and sweet pink, my favourite pink (I'm always on the lookout for the perfect pink). It gives me a soft look and I can't go wrong even if I apply heavily. However, it is chalky and I've hit pan after only 2 months of wearing this daily- a blush usually lasts me years!