September 21, 2014 | 2063 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Matte Lipstick in Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by rden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's described as a "cardinal red" on the website, I'm not too sure what that means but it appears to me like a bright pinky red. I love it. The formula is matte but not drying on the lips, it's long-lasting, and glides on smoothly. The packaging is aesthetically more appealing than its round lipstick packaging but it's not like YSL lipsticks - but at the price point, were you really expecting that? I personally have no problem with it.

All in all, I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Purple822

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Great color.
Works well with my nc25 skin.
Purchased 9 colors from this line.
I will say it's in my top 3 colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This is a very unique , light slightly pinky red. It stays on for ages, is pigmented and is a gorgeous colour. I also own the lipstick in Summer Breeze and Nude and love them both as well. A+

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

I was looking for a matte lipstick that is 2-3 shades darker than my natural lip color then i saw a booth selling nyx products on our school last June. I tried it because the color is really perfect and it's also affordable. But it's not long lasting and it stays in my lip lines. And whenever i drink/eat, the color stains the straw or the lid of the cup even on my coffee bun!!! I don't like the packaging because the text fades in just few months and you might accidentally twist the body which causes the lipstick itself to stick on the cap. Not worth a try. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by nix19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nyx has limited presence in the Philippines and so I bought my Nyx Matte lipstick without trying it on at all. I only based my choice of shades through online reviews and photos.

It's a hit or miss for me because Nyx's description of the shades are not accurate,in my opinion. To add to that, my lips are naturally pigmented (a hint of purple).

On my pigmented lips, Nyx Matte Lipstick in Angel is a Mid tone Pink Red. It's like a Salmon Red. It's very nice! I always wanted to wear red lisptick but was told it doesnt look good on me because I look like a hooker or a saleslady in the local department stores here.

Angel is very wearable. And a red lipstick-shy girl like me can wear this kind of red :)

Formula: Pigmented color, a bit creamy, no scent, good staying power!
PERFECT!