September 23, 2014 | 963 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Matte Lipstick in Sierra

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

I am in love with this lipstick! I got it at CherryCulture for almost half off, just to try more matte lipsticks. For $3.60, I got a beautiful, peachy terracotta color that works really well on my NC25/30 skintone, and it wears quite beautifully. The first time I wore it, I actually went into labor with my first baby. I'm not going to lie and say it was still on and looking perfect when it was all over! But at the end of it all, after nearly 12 hrs of wearing it, I noticed I still had a nice peachy gloss on my lips (I'd also applied some lip balm during this time). This is a great lipstick, and I guess a bit of a good luck charm for me, too. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Choochay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good shade for those who have yellow undertones, it's the perfect everyday lipstick. It comes out natural unless you glide a second and third coat. The matte finish makes it look natural, some matte lipsticks make the lips dry but this doesn't, or at least not as dry as other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by orderlyfashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great, inexpensive lipstick. Pretty creamy for a matte, and not the most long-lasting, but it faded evenly after about 5 hours (and a can of coke) and left a touch of pretty, pinkish stain. Full-on, this is a soft orangey-pink on me, kind of like a faded terracotta but a bit more bright than my usual MLBB colors. Good for work since sometimes I want a touch of color, but not necessarily a vibrant popsicle lips/J crew model kinda vibe!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by nix19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As NYX is scarce in the Philippines, I only bought my Nyx Matte Lipsticks online.

Formula is great!: Pigmented, No crease, Good staying Power, A hint of creaminess and NO SCENT.

On my naturally pigmented lips (naturally a bit purple because I have a lung problem), this is a warm brown red. Very very nice! It's like a red but no so red because of the strong orange brown tone. It complements my NC 30-35 Asian skin very much,especially since I had my hair dyed bright brown.