December 22, 2014 | 1482 users online

Pressed Powders - Milani - Beauty's Touch

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I purchased this looking for a very subtle pink blush (it's a pink illumizing face powder, so I knew it would be subtle). The packaging is very pretty and that also drew me in. Sadly, when I wear this, it doesn't look pink, but reddish-nude? It oxidizes on me badly. I don't really like the final product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am not a fan of Milani products in general, but these powders are excellent products!

Beauty's Touch is, for me (NW30), a bit too pink to use as an all-over finishing powder. It is a beautiful, subtle pink illuminator to layer over pink or plum blushes, though, and helps blush to last a bit longer.

Again, the packaging is pretty standard for ds product, and not at all "luxe," which would probably drive the price quite a bit higher than the $9.00 or so retail price. There is NO glitter or frost in this powder.

A definite re-purchase if needed, and recommended without hesitation.