April 25, 2014 | 1215 users online

Mascara - Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Mascara (Onyx)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a Wantable box. I have never heard of this brand before so was unsure of the quality of this. I actually like the packaging on this and I noticed it right away. This stands up on its own. It also has a larger top so it is easy to hold the wand. The mascara itself is easy to use and gives really full lashes. The brush looks a little plain, but full. I have fine lashes and this gave me a really great look. I had full lashes with quite a bit of length. The only thing I had a problem for is that after a month of use this started to look clumpy on me. I do not wear much makeup during the week so this did not have too much use to explain this. I even tried cleaning the brush, but it did not help. So I would use this again, but would just know I would not be able to get as much use out it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I received this with with my first Bombshell Cosmetics order as a free gift with my order. I was amazed that they sent me a full sized product as a free gift. This ended up being my favorite product out of my order. I highly recommend the two-mascara trick to add drama to your lashes. First I apply a coat of L'Oreal Double Extend primer and then I apply a thin coat of Carbon Black mascara--I love this mascara, especially the primer that comes in the same tube. After that dries then comes the drama! I apply a coat of Onyx Bombshell Mascara and pow--long, strong, thick lashes. It seems to bond with the L'Oreal mascara and blends with it to create beautiful, dramatic lashes. I can even add a second coat of Bombshell and it still looks good, not clumpy or spidery at all. If you want a natural look, I'd use the L'Oreal Double Extend or another type altogether. The Bombshell mascara is what you use for that "Look at these lashes; I'm a bombshell!" look. I will buy this again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by glitterspritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I learned about Be A Bombshell Cosmetics through my sister, who knows the owner. It's a small company, and their products are currently sold through their website. They allow you to order from your personal makeup counter, which gives you a slight discount, or by product.

Love, love, love this mascara! The bottle is a nice size, especially for the price. It stands on it's own, and I never worry about it falling over. The lid is slightly larger than average drug store mascara lids, and I like the control that gives me.

The brush itself is great! It pulls out the perfect amount of mascara. One coat lengthens and separates my lashes. Extra coats really gives them a WOW! look. No clumping or creating spider legs! Also, it doesn't flake off and works just fine with my sensitive eyes.

I would definitely get this again!