December 18, 2014 | 1640 users online

Mascara - Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Mascara (Onyx)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by BelleAirBanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product smelled horrible. I received a full sized tube from ipsy and I NEVER use this product. It does absolutely nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Macake

The wand is probably the only decent part about this mascara. It reaks and I was honestly afraid to put it anywhere near my eyes. It made my lashes look okay, but I've used wet n wild mascaras that did way more for my lashes and they are a fraction of the cost. I had this mascar for 3-4 months literally used it 4 times and it dried out. Would not recommend or purchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by MelissaLovesHerMakeup

I read the reviews while I was waiting for this mascara to arrive, along with some other products. I was appalled to read that it had a distinct smell. How bad could it be? When the mascara arrived, I opened the tube and had a sniff. Oh... my... God!! The mascara reeks!! There is no way that I'm putting something that smells this foul anywhere around my eyes. There are plenty of other mascara brands to try. This is going in the trash without touching my lashes. I like Be a Bombshell's other products, but this one missed the mark.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I was pretty turned off by this mascara immediately, but have a compulsive need to finish every single product in my possession. Typically, I switch out my (full sized) mascaras about every three months. This one made it to one month, barely. It is a very dry formula, which I typically find easier to work with as they are less likely to clump. However, it is TOO dry, to the point of crunchiness before you're even done applying your first coat! The wand is OK, could take or leave it. The scent as every else mentioned smells like gasoline/strong chemicals. I know mascara isn't supposed to smell delicious, but this is obviously noticeable. I was going to throw this out after trying this once, but did like that it lengthened my lashes and tried to make it work for a while, but since it is a very dry formula to begin with, I could barely coat my lashes after having this open after a few weeks. It was a little difficult to remove, kind of like waterproof eyeliner/mascaras. I don't think this is waterproof, as it doesn't say so, but I could be wrong. I'm glad I did not spend any "full priced" money on this since it came in my ipsy bag. (It retails for $15.) So far my overall experience with Be a Bombshell stuff has been kind of disappointing. I wish the subscription boxes would stop pushing these poor quality products!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara has a strange odor, hut it lengthened my spare straight lashes. I got this free in my ipsy bag. I wouldn't get it again because though the length this mascara gave me was fantastic, I do not like using a product that has such a pungent odor. Yuck... I would not recommend this product to friends. I do like how the wand makes it easy to reach the edges of my lashes. Nothing too special about the packaging....

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mandapandarin

Cheap cheap packaging, smells like dookey, makes my eyelashes look worse than if I had no mascara on, burns my eyes, comes off in huge clumps. There's seriously nothing you get from this mascara except for dealing with a nasty smell! I prob wouldn't use it if it was the last and only mascara on the planet.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The wand is fine, its quite on the dry side. Doesn't do much for my lashes except add color. Plus it smells bad. Ew.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This did nothing at all. The formula was so dry that it barely looked like I had anything on. Maybe I got an empty tube by mistake? I immediately threw it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a little on the chemical smelling side but it's not the worst mascara I've used. It didn't irritate my eyes so that's a plus. I prob wouldn't buy it but if put in my ipsy bag again I'd use it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am finally getting around to opening this mascara from my June IPSY bag. Wow. This stinks -- as in literally -- stinks. If you take away the smell and judge this mascara on performance alone --- it still stinks. It is very dry and did absolutely nothing for my lashes. My lashes are nice and long and it doesn't take much to enhance them -- but this actually did nothing. wow. This is the first time ever that I'm opening and trashing a mascara after one use.