August 21, 2014 | 1286 users online

Mascara - Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Mascara (Onyx)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mandapandarin

Cheap cheap packaging, smells like dookey, makes my eyelashes look worse than if I had no mascara on, burns my eyes, comes off in huge clumps. There's seriously nothing you get from this mascara except for dealing with a nasty smell! I prob wouldn't use it if it was the last and only mascara on the planet.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The wand is fine, its quite on the dry side. Doesn't do much for my lashes except add color. Plus it smells bad. Ew.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This did nothing at all. The formula was so dry that it barely looked like I had anything on. Maybe I got an empty tube by mistake? I immediately threw it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a little on the chemical smelling side but it's not the worst mascara I've used. It didn't irritate my eyes so that's a plus. I prob wouldn't buy it but if put in my ipsy bag again I'd use it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am finally getting around to opening this mascara from my June IPSY bag. Wow. This stinks -- as in literally -- stinks. If you take away the smell and judge this mascara on performance alone --- it still stinks. It is very dry and did absolutely nothing for my lashes. My lashes are nice and long and it doesn't take much to enhance them -- but this actually did nothing. wow. This is the first time ever that I'm opening and trashing a mascara after one use.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by jmistak

I was running low on mascara when I recieved my June Ipsy bag. I decided to hold off on purchasing my usual Neturogena Healthy Lash and try this. It has a very strong chemical smell and caused breakage in my eyelashes. To add insult to injury it didn't even look like I had Mascara on.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Aubrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in my Ipsy bag for June. The first thing I noticed was that the packaging was really nice looking, but when I opened the tube up I was hit with this overwhelming chemical scent. I was actually afraid to put it on my eyelashes thinking they might disolve from the strong chemicals. I did end up putting it on but I wasn't really thrilled with the results. My lashes just looked average. They were a littler darker but that was about it. I decided to give it another try a couple days later and when I opened the tube again the brush was missing from the wand and clearly been left behind in the tube. I was pretty surprised that this mascara was so terrible because I really loved the lip crayon I got in a previous month's bag by Be a Bombshell. I live in Canada so I don't think I could purchase their products if I wanted too, which is too bad, but I wouldn't buy this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by AmberSkyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bleh! Smells like burning rubber. Seriously. I got this in my Ipsy bag, and I tried it once, risking my face smelling like old tires. Unless I got an old tube, the formula is super dry and difficult to remove. I hate wasting products, but this went into the trash after one use :(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by tomasvan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not into the habit of smelling my mascara, but I didn't even have to bring it close to my nose to smell the horribly strong chemical scent this mascara had to it. Ipsy and Be a Bombshell came back with a "fragrance-free" excuse, which I found to be a load. None of my other "fragrance-free" mascaras smell like burning rubber/paint.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I too got this in my Ipsy bag this month. TERRIBLE. It wasn't sealed in any way, and when I opened it I noticed it seemed very dry. I couldn't get this stuff onto my eyelashes, it was just so dry. I don't know if the formula is supposed to be this dry or if it got dried out, but it took a lot of effort to get this on my lashes. Once on it didn't do anything good for them. I ended up with lashes clumped together, and sticking all sorts of directions. Threw it in the garbage.