August 21, 2014 | 1348 users online

Palettes - Khroma Khloe's Kardazzle Face Palette

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by disigney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Ulta because, no shame, I am a big Kardashian fan and assumed their makeup would be amazing and decided to try it.

The eyeshadows are decent. Not very pigmented, but still useful. The blush/highlighters on the bottom are what I use the most, though. They are extremely pigmented and look very beautiful on the skin. I barely use the shadows, but I do use the blushes daily.

I wish they sold the blush, bronzer, and highlighter separately because I would definitely purchase it. However, I wouldn't waste your time or your money trying this palette because it's not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

I bought this at Ulta on a whim, I think I had a coupon or something and I like nude eyeshadow palettes. The eyeshadows themselves are okay, definitely need a primer otherwise they don't really show up on my skin. The colors in the palette look gorgeous but since they are not very pigmented they don't show up well or wear very long. I think the girls need to retool the quality of their cosmetic line and come back with some improvements.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Falafel_is_gr8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The plastic packaging of the palette is a little light in a cheap kind of way. The print is cute, plus it was $15 at CVS so I don't really care if the packaging was meh. As long as it's something I can use for travel.

8 small eyeshadows on the top level, 2nd level pulls out for two blushes and a highlighter.

Top row of eyeshadows are all natural mattes, second row are supposed to be intensely shimmery, but the quality really varies per shadow. The darkest barely shows up, but the gold and lighter shimmers show up. The mattes are all neutral and matte. lol The consistency is a bit chalky imo. Which, to me, means they need to most likely be used wet to get any pigmentation. A little disappointing given the fact that Wet n Wild palettes and eyeshadows have more pigmentation when used dry and are much "creamier".

Blushes are matte too: a pink and a peach. Highlighter is similar to Nars Albatross, but with chunkier shimmer.

My conclusion is that it was something nice to try out of boredom, but it's not leaving me breathless or replacing any of my go-to items.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by DeniseR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this kit and was pleasantly surprised. It isn't the worst makeup, but it isn't the best. It's pretty good for a "drug store" brand. I found the best way to apply the eye shadow is to use an eyelid primer because without the primer, it wasn't very pigmented. I liked the blush a lot!!! it is a peachy color and I think would work well on most people. I'm very fair, dark hair, dark eyes. I thought the packaging was nice and sturdy. I liked the faux snakeskin look of the kit. The only reason I didn't like this kit was because of the bronzer and high lighter. Very few people can use a bronzer with out it looking like dirt and I am one of those. I'm super fair and bronzer looks like dirt and bruising on me! the high lighter didn't work right on me either. I think I'm going to use it as shadow.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Cynth1a

Chalky, unpigmented, cheap... Yeah not worth your money

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I like this product and I don't. I would like to give it a 3.5, but given a choice between a 4 and 3 I had to pick 3. I reserve 4 and 5 for products that I really like and will use a lot.

This palette has some really pretty colors and they are a pretty nice quality. Now they aren't the best quality, blending can be a little difficult and patchy. Eyeshadows are still very workable and good quality for the price. These aren't high end eyeshadows, but they are better than drug store eyeshadows like Maybelline, etc.

I think if you are adventurous and noticed this palette you should give it a try. Make sure you get a coupon and make yourself feel even better about a discounted price.

The packaging is junky and I gouged by highlighter color on the bottom compartment more than once. You really need to just open on compartment at a time. I think the packaging idea is good, but the execution needs some more work.

All-in-all not the best eyeshadow palette, but not the worst. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by beauty1204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

EDIT: I've had this for a couple of months now. At first I liked it, but after spending more time with it, I must say I'm disappointed. There are a few good shadows in this palette, but overall, you really have to work with the shadows for the best color payoff. (It's best applied with your fingers then use a brush to blend.)

TOP ROW (MATTE):
1st: Similar to WnW's Brulee. Nice, smooth texture
2nd: Barely shows on my NC30-35 skin
3rd: Beautiful taupe color in the pan. Poor color payoff
4th: Most pigmented of the four matte colors

BOTTOM ROW (SHIMMER):
1st: Too shimmery and too much fallout for all over the lid or for highlighting under the brows
2nd: Only a shade darker than the 1st shimmer color. Again, too shimmery and too much fallout
3rd: An exact dupe for MAC's Amber Lights. Buttery texture, great pigmentation.
4th: Poor color payoff. Much darker in the pan than on your eye.

BLUSH & BRONZER: Great pigmentation, finely milled, smooth texture. My only issue is the bronzer is too light for my skin tone so it's barely noticeable.

HIGHLIGHTER: Too much shimmer for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by pinkmagdusia

I was browsing through Ulta and found the new Khroma line by Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian. The Kourtney Palette was sold out and the Kim palette was too dark for my taste, but Khloe's palette is very nice.
There are eight eye shadow colors. Four are matte and four are shimmery. There are also two blushes and a highlighter. The packaging is plastic, but feels sturdy. It's pretty and shiny. The eye shadows are good for both day and night. They are somewhat nude, somewhat golden. The highlighter is yellowish. This is obviously not going to look nice on every skin tone, but if you like nudes and golden colors, this will be nice to play with.
The shadows blend nicely and don't feel chalky. I like the quality. The cheek colors are gorgeous, one is bright, while the other pale and nude. I love the combo. I did my whole face with this palette today and got a compliment on my makeup. It was only 13 USD, but it feels a little more expensive. I especially like that this palette is sturdy and heavy, not flimsy at all. I used a lid primer before applying the shadows, so I can't say if they would last on bare skin, but they blend beautifully. I didn't have much shadow falling onto my cheeks.
I have seen better palettes, I have seen much much worse though. Quality wise, it's a 4 lippie product, but due to the low price, I have to give it five.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No