November 23, 2014 | 1845 users online

Accessories - Twist n Clip Hair Accessory

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I thought these were super cool!! I was surprised to see neg reviews honestly. These look good when I flat iron my hair & let the ends hang out or do a french twist if I have my hair naturally curly. Love the tail thing! I have the tail in black beads and in clear beads. Definitely get a lot of wear out of these. YMMV!! I have bra strap length naturally curly hair that's not got a lot of layers. These keep my hair in place all day til I take it out. I saw these on tv infomercials, but they hit walgreens shelves after a couple months.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by SeeMeBeauty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wouldn't buy this again, in fact, I returned it. I was hoping to get a cross between a french twist and a ponytail that was on the package but these did nothing for me. They held a very small amount of hair, did that unevenly and didn't feel secure. These were little more than a weak barrette. Avoid.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

Twist n Clip consists of four plastic hair clips (two bronze; two black) that are designed to secure the top half of your hair pulled back behind your head. Perhaps, these would work on hair that is extremely thick but I did not find they held my hair very evenly. The clip is long and tends to go on lop-sided unless one is careful. True, I do not think it would cause hair breakage. Included is a clear bead dangle called a Tattle Tail that can be secured to the clip. For $10 I thought this product was much overpriced. I will be interested to see if others have better luck with Twist n Clip.