October 20, 2014 | 958 users online

Lip Treatments - Badger - Tangerine Breeze Lip Balm (Tin)

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by CitrusT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am really enjoying this lip balm. I first tried this lip balm years ago, and I hardly ever used it, and eventually threw it away. The consistency was so oily, it looked like I've been eating fried foods, and it had no staying power. Lately I've been running across this balm and decided to give it another shot, mainly because I miss the tangerine smell of the balm. I must say I really like this balm now! The ingrediants in the balm have been slightly changed. The balm is slightly oily when you first apply it to your lips, but seconds later the oily effect dissolves and the balm actually changes textures (if that makes any sense), and it feels like a creamy balm. It has staying power now!!! It's very moisturizing, and will not leave your lips feeling/looking dry once it wears off. I love the scent of the balm (the same as it was before). It is the best orangy citrussy scent I've had in a lip balm. The tin is easy to open. It is an organic oil based lip balm, so you may have to dig in there to get a decent amount on your fingers, but that's usually not a problem after using it for awhile. I will definitely repurchase this. I'm hoping they will put the pink grapefruit flavor in a tin. These balms will last a realy long time. A little goes a long way.