September 2, 2014 | 1942 users online

Blush - Lucy Minerals Juicy Peach

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Juicy Peach is a sheer peachy color with a hint of sparkle. It can be layered for more intensity. I was surprised how long the color lasted on my oily face.
A sample jar is $2.50 and I can imagine that it will last a long, long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

Just as described on the website. It's a sheer color just like hyacinth blush. If you are looking for a sheer color on your skin, this blush is simply beautiful and natural looking. It enlivens the face and skin like nothing else. Most blushes in the past fail me because they generally turn muddy, get dry, crusty, thick, turn orange, emphasize large pores, wrinkles, cause me to itch or break out, clog my pores, slide off my face, etc. This blush passes all the test. I think I like this one more than Lucy's Hyacinth color. Holy Grail quality. Unfortunately Lucy Minerals have increased their sample prices to $2.50 for a tiny jar. It used to be $1.50. Shipping is no longer free, but their shipping fees are pretty reasonable. It is taking a bit longer for them to ship, I would say a little over a week . I would still recommend this company and their products. It is one of the better mineral cosmetics out there if not one of the best.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No