December 18, 2014 | 1143 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Feline Eyeliner-Noir

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by gursk

A luxurious long whippy tip that helps create the perfect fine line. I have this in brown and find it ideal to create a light level of daytime definition. Lasts & lasts, but easy to remove at night. The design of the pen reminds me a lot of the Kat Von D Tatto Liner, also a favourite of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by SmashKetchum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my second time around using Feline Eyeliner, and I love it just as much this time as I did last. It is the perfect black colour, and it goes on extremely smooth, with no pulling whatsoever. My favourite quality of this eyeliner is the fact that it is so easy to work with. I can create any look I want with it's fine tip felt pen, whether I want thin, barely there definition, or bold, thick cat eyes. It is very easy to remove, and very easy to correct any mistakes you have made. I got mine at LD in Canada for $18.00CAD before tax. Definietly recommend this to anyone who is out searching for a new liquid eyeliner with a little more cash to spare, you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I'm usually a eye pencil and gel eyeliner type gal. However I decided to venture out and try a liquid eyeliner. I swatched this eyeliner at Shoppers Drug Mart and liked it right away. It's a deep black and felt smooth. I bought it and tried it for the first time today. . This product has a thin pointed tip, which I like, and it was easy to use. The eyeliner hasn't budged or flaked. Overall I really like this liquid eyeliner and would repurchase. The cost is $18.00 Canadian before taxes.