Lise Watier Feline Eyeliner-Noir

on 3/13/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner! The tip is extremely long and flexible which makes for perfect wings! I recently purchased this because I didn't see any point of buying cheap and bad eyeliners anymore. I love this product.
Check out more on my blog:

on 11/19/2014 10:23:00 AM

A luxurious long whippy tip that helps create the perfect fine line. I have this in brown and find it ideal to create a light level of daytime definition. Lasts & lasts, but easy to remove at night. The design of the pen reminds me a lot of the Kat Von D Tatto Liner, also a favourite of mine.

on 11/9/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my second time around using Feline Eyeliner, and I love it just as much this time as I did last. It is the perfect black colour, and it goes on extremely smooth, with no pulling whatsoever. My favourite quality of this eyeliner is the fact that it is so easy to work with. I can create any look I want with it's fine tip felt pen, whether I want thin, barely there definition, or bold, thick cat eyes. It is very easy to remove, and very easy to correct any mistakes you have made. I got mine at LD in Canada for $18.00CAD before tax. Definietly recommend this to anyone who is out searching for a new liquid eyeliner with a little more cash to spare, you won't regret it!

on 11/9/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm usually a eye pencil and gel eyeliner type gal. However I decided to venture out and try a liquid eyeliner. I swatched this eyeliner at Shoppers Drug Mart and liked it right away. It's a deep black and felt smooth. I bought it and tried it for the first time today. . This product has a thin pointed tip, which I like, and it was easy to use. The eyeliner hasn't budged or flaked. Overall I really like this liquid eyeliner and would repurchase. The cost is $18.00 Canadian before taxes.