April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Pixi - Flawless Beauty Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by asiahall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got thus I'd my ipsy bah and was excited to try it out. But after two weeks i have to say this does not impress at all. I don't like how shimmery it is and it doesn't minimize my pores or help my makeup last. Which is the whole point of a primer. At best this is a shimmery bronze tinted moisturizer. Nothing more. I can't believe people pay $30 for this crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by reginadj11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in my ipsy bag and becausr I only currently use two primers I thought to try it out. I have a deep skin tone and this came out pinkish? so it kinda made my face look pinky but maybe if my skin tone was lighter I might use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received a sample like this, so thank goodness I didn't waste my money on it. Let me begin by saying I have super dry, flakey skin. So I thought this would be a decent product to help with hydration. No. It made me look so oily & shiny! It was disgusting. Therefore I can only imagine how awful it would be for those with oily skin. Basically stay away from this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I got free samples of this from Target. AWFUL! Made my face super shiny (which isn't a big deal since I'm covering it with a matte foundation) and it STUNG. My rosacea P&P are now super red and pissed off at me. NO.
Say what...they charge $30 for this?!?!?! Oh hell naw!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Short and to the point: this primer did nothing for me. Literally nothing. It didn't have any negative effects, but no positive ones, either. So.....I guess, try at your own discretion? But it's a good amount of money to spend on something that acts like water.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by msdeety

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved a sample of this and haven't looked for another primer since. The best way I can describe this is as a rich, creamy illuminator. It is pearlescent with a light tan pigment to it. It filled in my pores and left my skin radiant and dewy. I applied some liquid foundation and powder on top and my face was flawless. I even use it alone on my cheeks as a highlighter. The only thing I don't like is the price ($30) and the fact that this brand seems to never go on sale at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by completelynumby

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer works exactly like Laura Mercier's Radiance Foundation Primer, and is somewhat even better in my opinion.

Just like LM's Radiance, Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer isn't the kind of primer that's intended to make makeup last for longer, because it doesn't. This primer is specifically designed to brighten your complexion, and OH MY - it will not disappoint!

Pixi Beauty Primer gives a lovely, radiant, healthy glow to the face that looks incredibly natural. I agree it evens skintone very well and even minimises any dark areas I have on the face. It's an excellent base for foundation as well.

And best thing about it, I don't break out at all with the Beauty Primer unlike Laura Mercier's Radiance - so even more of a winner. Would buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by squirrelyhell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have bought this product on two separate occasions, hoping to make it work for me, and have finally given up! I saw videos and reviews raving about it and loving the glow it gives the skin. Because it has a peachy coloration, I felt it helped even out my skin tone a little before applying my foundation, but after several attempts I have accepted that I always get the same result: greasy, oily skin within an hour. Not to mention that because of the coloration of the product, if you fail to completely smooth it out and apply it evenly, you can have some dark patches. I would definitely not intend to use this as a primer. I never felt it prolonged the wear of my makeup, but rather shortened it due to the oiliness it caused. I can't even use this as a highlighter since it is seriously that greasy and heavy on my skin. Not to mention how expensive it is. May as well get something better with your money. Perhaps on girls with really dry skin this would be more effective, but it's not for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this in the Target beauty bag and it is alright. For me the price point on this is way too high for the product this is. This I would describe as more of a highlighter instead of a primer. I found if I overdid this it would make me look funny. When I used a little under my foundation as I would a primer it left me glowy. So kind of a nice if you have it, if you do not then you are not really missing much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I received a sample of this product in my recent Target beauty bag. When used in moderation it does lend a very nice peachy glow to the skin, but can look a little too orangey on my fair skin tone. It is moisturizing and doesn't break out my combo skin. For the price I would not purchase. It might irritate my skin a bit, didn't keep it on long enough to find out.