November 23, 2014 | 1135 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Pixi - Flawless Beauty Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by LipstickOnCigarettes

This doesn't work as a primer, however it's a good highlighter! I add it to the tops of my cheeks and the center of my chin. It doesn't really help for anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Qmachiskinic

Love this primer! It has shimmer in it so it makes your skin luminous but not greasy. It has vitamin A and E, and does not make me break out. I thought it was a bit expensive but was worth it. Previously I have tried Givenchy Mr Matte, which was also a good product, but it was near $40 for a small amount. This product gives you plenty plus it was only $22 at Target.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by No0o0of

if u have combo or oily skin u better use nothing than using this primer. got it in my ipsy bag as well n wanted to love it but couldnt
im not someone who needs to powder during the day
but with this primer i had too n my face started to look cacky
not to mention who sticky it is even after putting all your makeup n powder

just skip it i cannot see it being good for anyone
n i m not someone who mind dewyness but that made me a greasy mess

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not work well as a primer at all. Did not like shimmer. Actually made me feel more oily. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I got a large sample of this in my ipsy bag, but have not really put it to good use for a few reasons.

1. I find that this is a pinky-peachy color (not clear or skin-colored as I was expecting from a primer.) It blends out colorless, but I still do not understand why it is so pink in the tube.

2. There is a bit of shimmer in this product, which does not exactly scream subtle. I can see a little bit once I blend it out. No big deal, but not my go-to product.

3. Finally, and most importantly, this left my face feeling sticky and kind of gunky. I did not like the texture of this product on my face at all.

I will probably try to repurpose this into something else, but so far, no luck.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Received a generous sample of this and I am not that blown away by it. It's very shimmery and peachy. It didn't make my makeup last any longer than usual and do not use this with any foundation for dry skin because I felt myself become slightly oily and I am dry.

It kinda of color corrects my redness but nothing that was significant. I found this best used alone when you don't want any foundation on or as a highlighter or shadow. I would not purchase this again. The price for this is a bit high as well for what it claims to be.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Electric1321

I got this in my ipsy bag and wasn't impressed with it. I don't like it as a primer but there are other good uses for it, as an eyeshadow base and highlighter over foundation. I wouldn't buy it again but I don't want to waste it either.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Tiamik72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really do not like this primer at all. Does nothing as far as making my foundation last longer, it makes my skin oily about half way through my day, and the pink/red/orange undertone is terrible for my skin because I tend to get red in the face/have rosacea. In fact might be making me more red. I have used it for about 2 weeks and have convinced myself to throw it away. Not a good buy for $30 dollars.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by asiahall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got thu=is in my ipsy bag and was excited to try it out. But after two weeks i have to say this does not impress at all. I don't like how shimmery it is and it doesn't minimize my pores or help my makeup last. Which is the whole point of a primer. At best this is a shimmery bronze tinted moisturizer. Nothing more. I can't believe people pay $30 for this. I would say it could be useful if you want a little sunkissed shimmery glow without any makeup, but I wouldn't expect it to perform like a bb cream or anything like that.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by reginadj11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in my ipsy bag and becausr I only currently use two primers I thought to try it out. I have a deep skin tone and this came out pinkish? so it kinda made my face look pinky but maybe if my skin tone was lighter I might use it.