December 18, 2014 | 906 users online

Polishes - NARS - Night Flight

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this polish and I'm surprised by the previous review. It's a deep cobalt-navy with small-sized cobalt and silver shimmer. One coat looks very murky and black, but two or three coats give life and depth to the shimmer and make my nails pop (but I have the same issue with other deep colors that I wear, especially the deep blues and greens). It is a good, thin formula that is long-wearing for a shimmer (which never last as long as creme polishes). In low light it does look black, but whenever the light (natural or not) catches the polish, it picks up the cobalt shimmer and my nails look navy. However, I do not like the bottle and cap. While the cap has a rubberized coating, it is square, bulky, and slightly awkward to hold. Still, I would buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

This color just doesn't move me.

The NARS website describes it as a black base with cobalt shimmer, but on the nails it just registers as a denim shimmer.

This is a muted, green-toned blue: denim. Unless I'm staring really hard at it, it just looks like a vague, dusty dark color. Unfortunately though, I don't stare at my hands all day (and I'm pretty sure no one else stares at my hands either.)

It's a shame, the color would have so much more depth and impact if the shimmer were a more vibrant blue.