April 21, 2014 | 1127 users online

Blush - NYX - Rose Garden

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Such a pretty girly pink blush. Love the fact it has a slight gold shimmer to it, and the pink looks amazing on my skin! Staying power is about the same as all my other blushers, they don't tend to last long on me, but I've never found one that has so I'm guessing it's just my skin! Price is excellent, the only thing I don't like is the packaging, the flip top is so hard to get open I sometimes have to use something flat and hard to pop it open because I can't stand using my nails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Wow!!! I bought this colour because Tanya Burr (YouTube makeup guru) raves about this blush and I'm so glad I did. It's the perfect girly girl pink. I've been looking for a shade on pink forever! It applies so smoothly and it's so pigmented. Like most nyx blushes you have to be light handed with their blushes or else you'll look like a clown.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised this color isn't more of a cult favorite because it's amazing and performs similarly to my NARS blushes. I bought Rose Garden as a cheaper alternative to NARS's Deep Throat and I'm thrilled with how this performs. It's a warm pink with subtle pink shimmer and small gold glitter. I'm not thrilled with the glitter being present in the formula and it wasn't obvious when I looked at the pan before I purchased it; however, everything else about this blush is amazing. The texture is smooth, finely milled, and blends easily. The pigmentation is substantial and doesn't get streaky or otherwise uneven. The pan size is on the smaller side, but you don't need much product as the saturation of the color in this product is far superior to that of other blushes at this price point. Overall, glitter withstanding, this is an outstanding blush and an excellent option for anyone looking for top of the line blushes at a more affordable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOWZA! It's my new favorite blush EVER! I'm an NW25, cool/neutral this is THE BLUSH! I own 30+ MAC blushes, tons of NARS, Dior, Chanel, even an E.L.F blush (which I loved the color of until it oxidized in the pan????). This is a beautiful, highly pigmented bright yellow pink, not quite a peachy pink but if peach runs a little warm on your skin and pinks tend to run a little cool, try this one. This is the color I've been searching for my whole life, really! I look healthier and more youthful. It's perfect, wears all day on me, what more can I say? I finally found my color!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by amandamorgan

I love the nyx blushes. This one is SUPER PIGMENTED. A litte goes a long way. For that reason it's sort of hard to apply. If you use the right amount the effect is a sweet dolly looking glow. I've used to much and ended up looking like a 8 year old girl at a dance recital. The gold specks can be overwhelming. This is definitely a less is more product. I heard about it from Tanya Burr, and she is a huge fan. I can't wait to try more of these blushes. The value is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: bright yellow pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- glitter doesn't transfer

Cons

- none

Comments: Glittery in the pan, a bright matte yellow based pink on the cheeks. The glitter gets buffed out once on the skin leaving a matte finish. I'm glad this has yellow undertones, as most drugstore pinks are blue based. This is in my top 10.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this blush off of someone who only sells NYX products and I love it soo much! It is an excellent Winter color! Makes your cheeks looked beautifully flushed. It is a light rose pink color with gold speckles. It reminds me of NARS Orgasm but more of a rosy tint than pink.

I'm a NW-15 and it works perfectly with my skin tone. It gives a rosy glow with a sexy finish plus it's long lasting as well. I love the texture it's a soft smooth powder. You also only need a little to get the look you want.I have very pale skin and this gives me the life I need quite well.

This is an excellent blush and for the price you can't go wrong. I will repurchase and recommend this color with out a doubt.