Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder

4.4

TALC AND METHICONE, MICA, DIMETHICONE, NYLON 12, BORON NITRIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE AND METHICONE, POL YETHYLENE, SILICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, METHYLP ARABEN, PROPYLP ARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, CAMPHOR, MENTHOL, EUCALYPTUS OIL, CLOVE OIL. MA Y CONTAIN: C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES (AND) IRON OXIDES. • iRidEscENt dust: (MADE IN THAILAND): TALC, MICA, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, IRON

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is 100% the best powder I've ever used- I actually prefer it over both my MAC and Dior powders. It sets my foundation with a flawless finish and I get heaps of compliments about how clear and flawless my make up and my skin is when I wear it! Not to mention, it's extremely reasonably priced for the quality.
I usually wear it to set my foundation, but have often put just this over the primer when I'm feeling especially lazy and I found it to have a pretty good coverage considering I have a lot of blemishes.
Also, I have extremely dry skin, often found that other powders made it flake, especially around my nose, but not with this one. Would 100% recommend this to anyone.

This is my favourite powder ever! It is really long wearing and isn't cakey. I put it over top a tinted moisturiser and it gives a medium coverage. It's cheap, a decent powder and I would recommend to everyone!

I was hesitant at first to try this pressed powder but there was a sale on at Priceline and also read good reviews about it so took the plunge. SO GLAD THAT I DID. This powder has medium coverage on its own and great for those days when you don't want to go all out on your make up or pressed for time. I use this in conjunction with Models Prefer Soft Touch for a more radiant complexion and fresh look. It stays put all day and doesn't look cakey. I love it and would definitely repurchase even if there wasn't a sale.

So incredibly worth the price. It provides a medium coverage and really sets all your makeup.

Australis has broaden their shade range. There are now 6 shades in total available, three new shades in their range!

I am an NC20 and am shade "Natural". The second lightest shade.

I use this to set my foundation and it gives me an absolutely flawless complexion, but nothing plastic like those ladies at the MAC counters - sorry but some look like wax figures from Madame Tussauds! I get flakey skin from dermatitis, have an oily T zone and suffer from redness on my cheeks from rosacea. This powder doesn't agitate any of my symptoms and I really appreciate it.

I can honestly say this is one of the best, medium coverage, powders from Priceline at $12! It can be built up to full if used wet it with a sponge. You can't beat that. Cruelty free? Yeah I'm in for it. Bourjois Healthy Balance is another great option (med coverage) along with Rimmel Stay Matte (setting powder).

I will not be purchasing my Dior powder foundations because this powder is better.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was a religious follower of the MAC Studio Fix powder until I learned about the company's testing policy. One of my friends told me this was a dupe - and much to my relief it is just as good as my beloved First Ever Powder. And at a fraction of the price! I can't rave about this enough, Australis are such an excellent company with great prices and good ethics.

I find it actually lasts longer than the Studio Fix, it sets all my liquid foundation well and it looks natural. It doesn't settle in fine lines (of which I have, like, one lol) and with a setting spray you're off and ready for hours. Buy it, you won't regret it :)

This has been my go-to powder for years. It matches perfectly with my skin colour and it sets foundation well. But I also use it as an everyday powder which gives my skin a natural look.
Not fond of the new packaging with the clear lid (its super awkward) but its the best powder I've used.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Besides the packaging (newer packaging with the clear lid), this powder is practically a dupe for MAC's studio fix foundation. I have the shade deep natural, and this is considered the darkest of the range, which really sucks.
I have a REALLY oily t-zone, and this powder is great, however, the oilies kick through around the 4 hour mark. Touch ups aren't a problem. Also, this powder is prone to caking, so don't load up too much on your brush.

This powder mattifies my skin and does provide a good coverage. You can use this on it's own. The down side is the bad colour range.

Love this product, gives a great last touch and makes skin look so flawless!