October 24, 2014 | 870 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Expert Collection Age Defy Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by beccadawn

Let me start by saying I am 25 and Pantene Age Defy is my favorite.
My hair has become dry and fried as a result of coloring it for years. I started using Age Defy when it first hit the market and loved the results. Since then, I've tried other brands, like Redken, and they don't compare to Age Defy. I always see immediate results after using the shampoo and conditioner and my hair looks super healthy with a touch of volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by alicat0804

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this conditioner to take with me over the holidays. After I used it the first time, I COULD NOT STOP touching my hair. This conditioner made it smooth and silky, and not heavy at all. Love it when a last second purchase end up being awesome!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this conditioner. The ends of hair get very dry and I apply this a few times per week. (I try and switch it up with others.) I notice that it doesn't weigh down my hair, leaving it limp and lifeless (as Dove does.) The fragrance is nice, but not too strong. Good product. Although it seems a bit over-prices for a drugstore conditioner, I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by SunDerella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am 49 and have 50% silver and the rest blonde (no coloring), fine wavey to curly hair down to bra strap. I have tried it all including conditioner washing and the whole curly girl thing. Tried about every salon and drugstore product there is. I finely found something the truly works!! I use this along with the matching shampoo and have not used anything else since this was released. I do clarify every 2 weeks with Suave clarifying poo and then follow with the age defy mask. I might add I am a daily washer.
There is just something special about this product line, and I have never been a Pantene fan!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by pauliewalnuts

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine, thin, dry, gray hair - everything is wrong with it. I have tried a zillion different products which promise to "fix" my hair. This line actually does it. It moisturizes, adds body, seems to seal the cuticle - just makes my hair seem like younger hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this stuff! It feels nice and rich, yet it's easy to rinse out. My hair is definitely soft and manageable. I'll repurchase for sure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and almost did not try it because I have always had trouble with Pantene. I decided to try it after I read that it fights the 7 signs of aging. I wish I would have skipped this. After just one use I was disgusted with this and the shampoo. This scent is kind of icky. The product is creamy and that was not a problem. The problem is how this affected my hair. Right in the shower I was left with tangly hair that even though it was wet it felt really dry. This was a pain to comb through my hair and I was so frizzy as this started to dry. The next day I was left with really frizzy, oily scalp, and dry ends hair. This is one to skip. At this price you are better off going for a salon product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by CindyAnn67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my gosh. I cannot keep this product in my section! I always try to use a new product in my cosmetics/HABA sections when they come in, I instantly fell in love with this line! My hair felt bouncy, shiny, and healthy. I got clients to try and I now have repeat customers who tell two friends and so on, amazing product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Nikiya

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the whole "age defy" combo and had tried the treatment a couple of times, so I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner yesterday. My hair is so fine and feathery it is an uphill struggle to make it look normal. I have been using the cell-u-plex "thicker fuller hair" shampoo and the "small talk" Tigi conditioner with quite decent results.
This conditioner is useless for my type of hair. It leaves your hair soft and I suppose easy to detangle if you have a lot, or tangled. It might help with normal hair.... but add thickness or body to fine hair??? NO WAY! I even regret having spent money on it and will keep replacing my Small talk until I find something better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair: very thick hair, length is past my bra strap, and color treated. The pretty black packaging sucked me in! Pantene conditioners usually work very well for my hair (particularly the deep conditioning masks) but this one did not work. It basically made my hair flat and YUCK. I've used it for about a week straight thinking it might get better. I used it with John Frieda highlight enhancing shampoo for darker blondes, if that matters. When you squirt it into your hand, it is very thick, and reminded me of a clay facial mask. The smell was unusual too. When I rinsed it out, my hair had NO slip at all! So I blow dried it, and the result was flat, gross looking hair. Needless to say, my hair ended up in a bun that day :( I'll stick to what I typically use from Pantene, and will not repurchase.