Sudden Change-Green Tea Facial Mask

on 5/31/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just recently started using this mask and really like it! It is thin and smooth going on, and you don't need a lot for it to do its job. Even on my 60+ dry, mature skin, it is gentle enough to use daily. I am no expert on ingredients, but know the green tea in it is soothing, and it leaves my skin moist. This is a very affordable product that will last a long time. Great value.

on 3/19/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this and I like how it makes my skin feel. My face feels awake and ready to go plus if tightens your skin and can feel it as your washing it off.

on 12/7/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this face mask. Everytime I use it my skin has a healthy glow and appears smoother and firmer. You must try it.

I bought this because Lilly Ghalichi said she loved it in her blog. It does seem to help calm my acne. Mind you, it will not tame large, well-developed spots, but the ones that are beginning to grow. This isn't a miracle worker for a major acne problem, but if you're wanting to tame spots you're feeling are about to grow, it's pretty good. Great price too. Not a HG item, but I may repurchase again after trying out other masks.

on 5/4/2013 6:28:00 PM

I use this everyday and consider it to be "food" for my face. It is a bentonite clay mask with glycerin, green tea extract and hydrolyzed soy protein in it. It is a creamy green product that you leave on the skin for 5 to 10 minutes. My skin feels hydrated and happy after use. This is not drying or irritating at all. The only info I could find on the sodium cocoyl hydrolized protein was that it is supposed to be hydrating and add texture and resilency to the skin. It really seems to tone my skin.

on 11/8/2012 2:37:00 PM

The direction state that you can remove it when it's dry or after 5 minutes. I left mine on until it was mostly dry (30 minutes). I suspect it is very slow drying because of the glycerin, but that also makes it very cooling to the skin. This mask was extra moisturizing & soothing & the blemish that was steadily growing above my eyebrow was diminished by half & way less red after using this. This was a great buy for me, I just wish the texture were a tad thicker, this goes on like a moisturizer & you really have to lay it on thick to feel like you have enough on.

Popular Masks