July 31, 2014 | 1021 users online

Treatments (Face) - Korres - Yoghurt Instant Soothing Gel

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have super sensitive skin: this gave me the worst rash ever. made my skin itchy like there's no tomorrow. sticky residue left on it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by mellynnmac

Amazing little product for dealing with dehydration in the skin without making the skin feel oily or greasy. I first started using the yoghurt gel after a bad sunburn- I figured that the After Sun Yoghurt gel would probably feel a bit heavy on my face and that this was the same basic concept but more concentrated. Wow. This product helped moisturize, soothe the irritation and even prevented my skin from flaking off like it usually does. I even use this product as a night cream if my skin is feeling slightly irritated and needs a little extra TLC. Awesome product- just wish that you got slightly more for the price of it !!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Lydia1703

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gel smells good, lightweight and absorb quickly. It soothes my sensitive skin, small burn marks I have while cooking, but just a little bit, and it doesn't provide enough moisturize for my oily skin. Not worth the prize ($38) at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I found this at TJMaxx for $10, but I don't think I'd pay full retail price for this ($38) because the tube is tiny! Thankfully you don't need much per application. It has a nice scent, is quick absorbing, and I like the tingling feeling after it's applied. In the morning, my skin looks clearer and firmer. I usually apply this and then top with my usual nighttime moisturizer, because it's a gel and isn't quite moisturizing enough on its own.