July 26, 2014 | 1549 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Instant Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by starsobrite

Out of all the products I have ever purchased, this has to be on the list of absolute worst. I do not wear eye makeup often, but when I do, it's usually just something light with a little mascara. I would have to use several cotton balls soaked in this just to remove my makeup. And it irritated my eyes. Stay away.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BurberryBrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using the waterproof eye makeup remover from Sephora for some time I used the Instant makeup remover when I accidently bought it when going to Sephora to pick up a new bottle of the waterproof eye makeup remover (both the Instant and the Waterproof makeup removers are blue in color except the waterproof has a clear layer of oil at the top). After getting it home I still didn't notice until I went to use it and my eyeliner wouldn't budge from my eyes. I rubbed my eyes so hard they went blurry and my eyes were red. I thought the formula must have changed when I noticed that the bottle didn't have waterproof on the label. Well if It wouldn't work on my eye makeup it must work on my face. NOPE! Nothing. This stuff must work for someone but it was a no go for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I thought this stuff worked pretty good when I used it in the store on the back of my hand to wipe away my eyeliner pencil swatches. I thought, "If this stuff cleans the back of my hand so good, it is probably good to clean up around my eyes, too!" Ha ha!
*** W R O N G *** Bought a small bottle and regret wasting what money I did on it. First off, the packaging sucked; and every time I opened the bottle, it leaked all over my hand and bathroom fixtures. The product is a funny color- blue, like Windex- and it stains the top of my sink & toilet tank lid until I wash it off. Second, this eye makeup remover removes NOTHING around the eye area. I'm sure if I rubbed and tugged it *might* remove a little bit of smudges... but who wants to irritate and damage the delicate skin around their eye area trying to get this product to do its job? I don't! You might as well just use plain tap water instead of this stuff... it works the same! For those reasons, I finally gave up on this garbage, today, and poured the rest of the messy- little- bottle down my drain- where it belongs! (Of course, I recycled the plastic bottle.) :o) But my advice to anyone out there who reads this is, "SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY SOMETHING BETTER!!!" (I still prefer the Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover over many others out there.)