April 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Eye Shadow - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - She wears it well eye shadw palette

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Alix554

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this palette. I wanted to like it but the shadows are just too chalky for me. The colours are beautiful, but it doesn't compare to Urban Decay, MAC or Lorac for quality. Anyone who uses these shadows, and expects the same quality from this palette would probably be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by AprilStreck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was torn between this and the naked palette, but very glad I purchased this one! My only complaint is the amount of fall-out, however I have yet to try it with a primer. The colors last all day and are very gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this palette on eBay for a great price, and I'm pleasantly surprised with it. The palette, which measures 6 by 3 by 1/2 inches , holds nine neutral shadows--three matte and six shimmery, a mix of cool and warm. I was concerned that the shimmery ones might be over the top, but they're lovely and very kind to aging lids (as Anastasia claims they will be). The shadows are finely milled, apply easily without fallout, blend like a dream, are all flattering, and wear well. The pigmentation is medium for most, which I prefer. This is the grown-up version on UD's Naked palettes, and I highly recommend it if you're concerned about accenting the less-than-perfect aspects of your eyes. I would repurchase, and will check out Anastasia's other shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely buy palettes but this one was irresistable! The colors (especially sunset and glow) work really well with my olive skintone -they have tones of gold/pink/bronze.. The other colors in this palette are very netural and great for understated daytime looks.

The quality of these shadows is also great - very smooth and blendable. Even the brush included in the kit works well! Cannot praise this kit enough....