November 23, 2014 | 977 users online

Palettes - Shiseido - Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Strata (BR 307)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by yellowkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio BR307 Strata. The pigment is intense as looks even better on than in the pan. The color has several tones and has depth to them. I was looking for neutral yet dramatic goes with anything colors and this Strata BR307 is perfect. I am considering the black/grey/blue Trio next. The colors are not glittery, do not bleed or flake off. The pigment lasts 8 hours + until I remove it. The little brush is wonderful. I only wish there was room for 3 of these little brushes in this mirror compact. I don't like the sponge tip applicator although it isn't a cheap fall apart one. There is 3 g Net Wt 0.1 oz and it is made in Japan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Strata (BR 307) is incredibly, deceptively nuanced. However, I still can't get it to work quite right on me. The trio consists of: a deep, khaki-based brown shade with flecks of gold that can easily look drab; a medium satiny camel that leans gold in the light; and an eggshell shade with a white-gold flash. The soft, creamy texture feels luscious to the touch and on the lid, if not iron-wearing. However, I just find that the two darker colors don't work well together on me and they don't work exceptionally well with other colors in my arsenal. I am a very cool, rosy NW5. Perhaps someone with a richer and warmer skintone would be able to wield these with more ease.