October 24, 2014 | 1061 users online

Blush - Rouge Bunny Rouge - For Love of Roses Original Skin Blush in Florita

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I wanted to see what the fuss was about after seeing a pretty girl with an olive complexion wearing this shade on a blogsite. Fuss granted: it's a medium raspberry-toned satin blush that is highly pigmented but not clownishly so if I use a skunk brush. Lasting power is great. No skin irritation. The shade is great for fall right now. I am not sure it is so unique as to repurchase however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this shade in Florita from a good friend who adores makeup. She's so familiar with my coloring that it was a winner for my NC40 skintone. Because I'm not familiar with the brand at all, I did a little research. I love reading about what I'm putting on my face - especially ingredients!

The brand also claims "technology" in the formula citing "A medley of active ingredients, including Uhaloa from Hawaii, (also known as Velvet-leaf) and modern technologies impart a long term brightening effect. Indian Gooseberry Extract stands guard against free radicals. Sheer pearls amplify the creamy soft touch and ensure a limpid glow" - ok.

The description is a pretty fairy story about elves and such. Lol.

I do agree with the formula - there is something very silky and plush about the product. It almost feels like a cream but it's a powder. The shade is a rich raspberry, which brightens my complexion and makes me look awake and happy. Love that. Would I buy it again? No. Too expensive. Do I love the shade the look and the feel? Absolutely. This shade is excellent for warm/med.olive skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Rouge Bunny Rouge For Love of Roses Original Skin Blush in Florita is one of the most droolworthy colors I own, in one of the most sumptuous formulas ever to caress my face. Yes, its price tag may be tres cher, its packaging tres plastique, and its ad copy tres awful, but it's such a lovely texture, finish, and color--and so versatile, flattering loads of skintones. It's a powder blush, but it feels soft and creamy to the touch and strikingly natural and non-powdery once applied. The color is a saturated (but not too dark) neutral raspberry. The finish is that elusive matte-but-not-flat I so dearly crave. It lasts all day on my normal-to-dry skin. Thanks to its texture, lasting power, finish, I prefer the blush formula to Chanel, Sisley, Guerlain, and many other high end lines as well as the low end ones. Shiseido is the only other one that comes close, with its drier but smooth texture and satiny finish. If only Rouge Bunny Rouge released more Original Skin blushes, for the LOVE of ROSES, people.