Juicy Couture Viva La Fleur Eau de Toilette Spray

3.9

on 3/2/2015 12:56:00 AM

I love this perfume! It smells amazing. It is a very girly, pretty, somewhat floral scent. The bottle is gorgeous! Juicy Couture has the best packaging on their perfumes. The only negative thing I have to say is that I wished it lasted longer. Other than that I absolutely love it!!! I found a huge bottle at TJ Maxx for half the price of what I usually pay for this perfume from Sephora and stocked up!!

on 1/21/2015 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Not as saccharine as the original Viva La Juicy, but a bit lighter and crisper with a touch more floral, but less caramel candy/sugar. Today, the temperature was in the high 50's...(one of those fluke days for the middle of January) and I decided to wear this. This isn't a very loud or heavy scent. Once it settled down a bit more, I kept getting whiffs of a light, sweet, playful semi-citrusy fragrance that wasn't too floral or too candy like - it was like a sweet, gentle reminder that spring is just around the corner. I bought this in a travel spray pen/vial with the original VLJ and VLJ Noir for around $20 at TJ Maxx - so a pretty good deal as far as I'm concerned. If you find the original VLJ to be too sweet/unoriginal, consider trying this one!!

on 4/17/2014 9:01:00 PM

I just bought this as my work sells it pretty cheap. I recently tested all of the Juicy perfumes out to decide which one I liked the best, and La Fleur is the one I ended up picking! I absolutely despise flowery and floral scents, but this perfume has some fruity notes to it which is what drew me to it. I've heard good things about the original Juicy Couture and Viva La Juicy, but after testing everything (including Malibu, Noir, Love & Peace, etc.) this smelled the best to me. I do like Viva La Juicy and that'll be my second from the Juicy line, but I think this one is great for summer. It's a youthful scent but seems to maintain some kind of mature note to it. I've just tried it and it seems like it's fading away after an hour so hopefully it will last longer.

I received a sample of Juicy Couture in a monthly subscription box and I am so glad I had the chance to try it before I bought it. It was overpowering and the smell reminded me of a bunch of perfumes mixed together. It may have been a bad batch, but I do not think I will give this another chance.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, love this I have two bottles of it, I believe it was between $70 - $80. It's very feminine smell, very pleasant :)

on 7/31/2013 4:44:00 AM

Top Notes: Mandarin Oranges, Red Berries, Water Lily
Heart: Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine
Base: Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood
This is the 4th fragrance that I got this Summer, and I've really like the scent of it, but just like the others it didn't last, it fades into nothing in about 2 hours.

on 7/17/2013 2:31:00 PM

I have such a love/hate relationship with this perfume. I absolutely love the scent, even more than I love the original Juicy and Viva la Juicy. This perfume is the perfect blend of sweet/fruity/floral, with an emphasis on the floral. When I first spray this, I smell orange, raspberries, and fresh, aquatic water lily. After a while, the fruity scents fade and I smell jasmine, mixed with some caramel and vanilla. The problem is that this fragrance does not last at all on me. It fades considerably after an hour, and it only lasts 2-3 hours on my skin. Normally, perfumes last 6-8+ hours on me, so it is such a disappointment, especially considering how much I love the scent. For me, the perfume is just too pricey to be spraying it on every 2 hours. I'll probably run out of the bottle in less than a month. I'm considering using it as a hair perfume, since the scent lasts much longer on fabrics. I know it's not good to use regular perfumes in your hair because of the alcohol and all that, but that's all I can see this fragrance being good for. Definitely test this on your skin several times before purchasing and test the lasting power on you. Hopefully it'll last longer on you than me!

on 6/5/2013 9:31:00 PM

Bought this perfume after receiving a sample and absolutely love it! Staying power is a bit weak but as with most perfumes I can't smell it on myself after a while. Fresh scent that's perfect for summer!

on 4/23/2013 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

They should indeed make a EDP version of this, but i absolutely love it! It lasts about 4 hours. It's very light and doesn't smell the usual strong flower scent. Even though it's expensive for the short lasting, i would definitely buy again because it's such a lovely and feminine scent.

This smells similar to Viva La Juicy but it has a more fresh and florally scent to it. I am not a huge fan of floral perfumes but this isn't overly florally to make head spin. I would much prefer this if it was in EDP form instead of the current EDT form. I will maybe only repurchase this product if it were to release a EDP version. Suitable for day and teens! Plus for the cute bottle!