September 2, 2014 | 1405 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Fleur Eau de Toilette Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

I just bought this as my work sells it pretty cheap. I recently tested all of the Juicy perfumes out to decide which one I liked the best, and La Fleur is the one I ended up picking! I absolutely despise flowery and floral scents, but this perfume has some fruity notes to it which is what drew me to it. I've heard good things about the original Juicy Couture and Viva La Juicy, but after testing everything (including Malibu, Noir, Love & Peace, etc.) this smelled the best to me. I do like Viva La Juicy and that'll be my second from the Juicy line, but I think this one is great for summer. It's a youthful scent but seems to maintain some kind of mature note to it. I've just tried it and it seems like it's fading away after an hour so hopefully it will last longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

I received a sample of Juicy Couture in a monthly subscription box and I am so glad I had the chance to try it before I bought it. It was overpowering and the smell reminded me of a bunch of perfumes mixed together. It may have been a bad batch, but I do not think I will give this another chance.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

Beautiful, love this I have two bottles of it, I believe it was between $70 - $80. It's very feminine smell, very pleasant :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by mickey5252

Top Notes: Mandarin Oranges, Red Berries, Water Lily
Heart: Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine
Base: Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood
This is the 4th fragrance that I got this Summer, and I've really like the scent of it, but just like the others it didn't last, it fades into nothing in about 2 hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I have such a love/hate relationship with this perfume. I absolutely love the scent, even more than I love the original Juicy and Viva la Juicy. This perfume is the perfect blend of sweet/fruity/floral, with an emphasis on the floral. When I first spray this, I smell orange, raspberries, and fresh, aquatic water lily. After a while, the fruity scents fade and I smell jasmine, mixed with some caramel and vanilla. The problem is that this fragrance does not last at all on me. It fades considerably after an hour, and it only lasts 2-3 hours on my skin. Normally, perfumes last 6-8+ hours on me, so it is such a disappointment, especially considering how much I love the scent. For me, the perfume is just too pricey to be spraying it on every 2 hours. I'll probably run out of the bottle in less than a month. I'm considering using it as a hair perfume, since the scent lasts much longer on fabrics. I know it's not good to use regular perfumes in your hair because of the alcohol and all that, but that's all I can see this fragrance being good for. Definitely test this on your skin several times before purchasing and test the lasting power on you. Hopefully it'll last longer on you than me!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Brigedaire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this perfume after receiving a sample and absolutely love it! Staying power is a bit weak but as with most perfumes I can't smell it on myself after a while. Fresh scent that's perfect for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Pamxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

They should indeed make a EDP version of this, but i absolutely love it! It lasts about 4 hours. It's very light and doesn't smell the usual strong flower scent. Even though it's expensive for the short lasting, i would definitely buy again because it's such a lovely and feminine scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by amandawongjoyee

This smells similar to Viva La Juicy but it has a more fresh and florally scent to it. I am not a huge fan of floral perfumes but this isn't overly florally to make head spin. I would much prefer this if it was in EDP form instead of the current EDT form. I will maybe only repurchase this product if it were to release a EDP version. Suitable for day and teens! Plus for the cute bottle!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this scent (and Viva la Juicy,) but Viva La Fleur won't get my money until a longer lasting version is introduced. Literally moments after applying there is barely any lingering trace of fragrance. It's such a pretty and feminine scent it's really a shame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my Christmas present from my boyfriend, and yes I opened it early because I love it so much. The lasting power isn't good, I know, but that's probably why the bottle is so big (2.5oz instead of 1.7oz), because you must reapply often. Anyway, it's nice and sweet with a mix of berry and pretty lush flowers. LOVE it! It's more of a spring-summer fragrance though, but oh well... that won't stop me from wearing it all the time though! The only thing that might stop me from buying it again is the price... and the lasting power. Maaaaybe if they come out with an eau de parfum in a smaller bottle. If you do get this, you might want to get it in a gift set with lotion and/or a rollerball to make the scent last longer.